From: 9600 on
Hello, I have used one before. It make a large diaphram dynamic mic
(AKG D112, D12E, EV RE20 ) sound ok for a kick. It was helpful in a no
sound check setup. I believe that you can get the same or better sound
if you know how to use the gear correctly.

From: Ian on

"Phildo" <Phil(a)phildo.net> wrote in message

> " na" <na(a)na.com> wrote in message news:1j2mt4.r1q.17.1(a)news.alt.net...
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Just wondering if anyone had occassion to try one of these gadgets out,
>> and if so, what is your opinion?
>>
>> http://www.earthworksaudio.com/32.html
>
> Looks like a real gimmick to me aimed at those who don't really have a
> clue what they are doing (I bet Arny & Bony have bought them).

I doubt if they have been using them, but Big Mick has been

http://prosoundnewseurope.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=625&Itemid=27

First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: C Audio 4001 fuse