From: Ty Ford on
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 17:04:48 -0500, Phildo wrote
(in article <5vsgc5F1oe861U1(a)mid.individual.net>):

> "Ty Ford" <tyreeford(a)comcast.net> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:28:58 -0500, Phildo wrote
>> (in article <5vp4prF1ntngoU1(a)mid.individual.net>):
>>

>>> "Ty Ford" <tyreeford(a)comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> It's called humour (or humor for you septics). Arny and Bony are figures
>>> of
>>> fun on here and get lampooned as a result of their previous posting
>>> history
>>> where they clearly showed that a) they lacked live sound knowledge and b)
>>> were completely unaware of a) and thought they knew everything about live
>>> sound.
>>>
>>> Transplant surgery is coming on in leaps and bounds these days so we can
>>> only hope that one day they'll be able to give you a new sense of humour
>>> replace yours which is obviously defective. Maybe then you can get over
>>> yourself and become a useful contributor.
>>>
>>> Phildo
>>
>>> sigh: So after attacking Anry, you attack me. Again not helpful.
>
> Yes because you deserve it. Fuckwits get what fuckwits deserve. You are a
> fuckwit.
>
>> Your hurtful words may be funny to you, but they are still negative
>> thoughts
>> that you should keep to yourself. Try a more positive approach.
>
> Get over yourself already.
>
> Phildo

There's nothing to get over. Try a more positive approach.

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RZJ9MptZmU

From: Phildo on

> Ah well there you have it. Asking people to be less negative and be more
> positive is something you don't find helpful. What a strange thought
> process.

No, what I don't find helpful is your condescending attitude. Get over
yourself already.

Phildo

From: Phildo on

From: Phildo on

> The fact that you let him or anyone get to you that much is really
> bizarre.

Not really. I enjoy posting here and I used to enjoy it a lot more before
Arnold arrived and fucked things up royally.

> I think the group would be a lot better off if we all just rolled our eyes
> and exhaled rather than putting every thought that occurs to us on the
> page.

Thanks you for your sanctimonious comments and advice. They have been given
the due consideration they deserve and filed in the garbage where they
belong.

Do you not think in the 10 years I have been posting to this group that we
haven't tried? I was here on day one of this group and it used to be a great
place to talk audio until Arny arrived. Instead of whining at those trying
to fix the problem I suggest you try to do something about it.

> A lot of these useless negative commennts fall into the "Too Much
> Information" category
>
> A little self-editing goes a long way.

So does a little humility and proper perspective. You might want to think
about that.

Phildo

From: Peter Larsen on
Phildo wrote:

> Do you not think in the 10 years I have been posting to this group
> that we haven't tried? I was here on day one of this group and it
> used to be a great place to talk audio until Arny arrived. Instead of
> whining at those trying to fix the problem I suggest you try to do
> something about it.

There is no problem, this is the usenet, everybody can post here and most
that do learn a lot from so doing and from the feedback they get.

The posters persons are never the topic of a newsgroup, commenting on other
posters was a sure way to get an informative message from the Conference
Host back when I was hosting on the Relaynet(tm) because it poisons the
information exchange for a long long time.

All you can obtain by persisting is to have all the rap'ers that have joined
this forum leave again, people are already queuing at the exit, lead by a
blind mand who goes by the sound of it, and to end up on lists of blocked
senders for usenet of those that may stay.

Trust the readers, don't worry so much on others behalf.

> Phildo

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last