From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Pretzl wrote

>>> Fact is thaat for Australia to get it's communications
>>> forward the so called NBN needs to start moving.

>> Wrong, as always.

> The main Copper wire to Exchange needed replacing over 20 years ago in my suburb.

Wrong, as always.

> You think other existing copper wire will last forever?

It will last long enough.

>>> I mention New Zealand before VSDL2
>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_bitrate_digital_subscriber_line

>> There is more of that in this country than in NZ, stupid.

> Don't doubt it (not enough however)

Wrong, as always.

>>> Well it was Telstra Australia that has put in optic fibre for it

>> NZ does not have FTTP, fool.

> Neither does most of Australia

It will.

From: Terryc on
keithr wrote:
> (last I heard, fornication is not encouraged by the christian church)

The "
catholic Club" is a Roman Catholic Club and that little roman pope is
into encouraging all the fornication and procreation he can to get
parishioner numbers up. The first RC wedding I ever went, they kept on
hammering on about "and their children" to I kept looking back up the
ailse to see if they were going to wheel in a bed on wheels for them to
have one before they left the chucrh.

From: keithr on
On 16/02/2010 1:26 PM, Terryc wrote:
> keithr wrote:
>> (last I heard, fornication is not encouraged by the christian church)
>
> The "
> catholic Club" is a Roman Catholic Club and that little roman pope is
> into encouraging all the fornication and procreation he can to get
> parishioner numbers up. The first RC wedding I ever went, they kept on
> hammering on about "and their children" to I kept looking back up the
> ailse to see if they were going to wheel in a bed on wheels for them to
> have one before they left the chucrh.

True, but it is only allowed after a church wedding, on saturday night,
with the lights out, the man on top, and no contraception.
First  |  Prev  |
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: How frustrating
Next: advice on rkhunter please