From: atec 77 "atec on
Rod Speed wrote:
> Pretzl wrote:

>>> Sure, lets not mention the billion dollars that the coalition wasted
>>> trying to convert a bunch of clapped out second hand 60s helicopters
>>> to function in the 21st century. When it comes to wasting money,
>>> they are all as bad as each other.
>> It's not wasted money to install fibre optic through the nation
>> This is something that needed doing years ago
>> Copper wire just don't cut it.
>
>> It has left major parts of Australian capital cities without even dial-up let alone broadband
>
> Another pig ignorant lie.

Another situation where your lack of comprehension proves your a
clueless clot

>> I were in NZ a while ago and found even isolated small communities
>> without telephone exchanges simply had the copper wire connected to a
>> optic fibre point and they had no trouble with broadband and their
>> exchanges were at least 30 miles 40 kilometre's away. In Australia
>> unless you are within 2 kilometre's of an exchange your "broadband"
>> struggles
>
> Another pig ignorant lie.

Another situation where your lack of comprehension proves your a
clueless clot

>> The Labor Party is dressing up a need of the nation as a "National
>> Broadband Network" (NBN) that should of taken place yonks ago, as it
>> has everywhere on the planet, except Australia and Uganda
>
> Another pig ignorant lie.

Do you ever get up to speed woddles or is it your intention to continue
proving how stupid and ill informed you are ?

From: Terryc on
Petzl wrote:

> Copper wire just don't cut it. It has left major parts of Australian
> capital cities without even dial-up

Examples please?
From: Terryc on
Rod Speed wrote:

> Like hell they are. We wont see a surplus any time soon, you watch.

Lol, a fat lot of good a surplus did the libs.

Actually we might under Labor. most of the surplus is generated from
selling our country OS and labor are all for it ASAP.

From: Rod Speed on
Terryc wrote:
> Rod Speed wrote:

>>> When it comes to wasting money, they are all as bad as each other.

>> Like hell they are. We wont see a surplus any time soon, you watch.

> Lol, a fat lot of good a surplus did the libs.

Another pig ignorant lie. It got them longer in office than anyone except Ming, stupid.

> Actually we might under Labor. most of the surplus is generated from selling our country OS

Another pig ignorant lie.

> and labor are all for it ASAP.

Another pig ignorant lie, most obviously with uranium, stupid.

From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl wrote
> Terryc <newsfourspam-spam(a)woa.com.au> wrote
>> Pretzl wrote:

>>> Copper wire just don't cut it. It has left major parts
>>> of Australian capital cities without even dial-up

>> Examples please?

> Where you and I live (Outer Sydney Metro) as example

That is a bare faced lie with dialup, fool.

> Telstra have one Exchange in Campbeltown
> (The local Schools though have optic fibre?)

Like hell they do.

> Cross Appin Road (A magic Line/dead zone) to say Glen Alpine
> and most cannot even get a dial-up modem to connect,

That is a bare faced lie.

> If one can get ADSL2+ the speed is not enough to get a decent feed for YouTube video

Another bare faced lie.

> I did try State MP's for and Federal offices all Girls manning
> the Phones in various offices said they had the same problem.

Every single one eh ? Yeah, right.

> This is an area with populations greater than Wollongong
> and in a major world capital Sydney (not the "bush")

Pity you are lying about dialup.

> I visited friends in NZ country areas they seem to be on Copper wire
> in small villages but have an 'optic fiber point' on corner into village

We do too, they are called RIMs, fool.

> they call it VDLS2 but works well and "naked dsl" is the go for NZ$8 a month

Another pig ignorant lie.

> (most companies with decent broadband use this and it works well)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_speed_digital_subscriber_line_2

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: How frustrating