From: Petzl on
On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 16:36:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Pretzl wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>>> Pretzl wrote

>>> That is a bare faced lie with dialup, fool.

>>> Like hell they do.
>
>> For suburbs Campbelltown,Bradbury, St Helens Park, Marsden
>> Park, Ambarvale. Rosemeadow, Glen Alpine and many more
>> have only one exchange with poor communication
>
>Dailup works anyway.

The lines are very noisy at best and worse in wet weather

>>> That is a bare faced lie.
>
>> Something to do with Twisted Pair (?) connections and availability is limited for dial-up to only a few
>
>That is a bare faced pig ignorant lie.

That is what was/is said to those that cannot get even dial-up?

>>> Another bare faced lie.
>
>> Not a continuous feed it goes a second stops for 30 and so on (I live there so I know)
>
>Like hell you do with dialup, fool.

I have ADSL2+ through Ipimus have tried a number of providers

>>> Every single one eh ? Yeah, right.
>
>> Everyone I spoke to as well as colleagues most just use Wireless for Internet
>
>So your original was a bare faced lie.

No? If one wants a reliable Internet connect the best is a wireless
option

>>> Pity you are lying about dialup.
>
>> I explained above.
>
>Nope, just lied again.

If someone's lying it's the Telstra technicians to me

>> The scenario I see Telstra has been given for free the copper
>> wires and like most given something free don't look after it
>
>How odd that dailup and adsl works fine over it.

A lot it doesn't at all

>>> We do too, they are called RIMs, fool.
>
>> Not enough apparently try Engin or Innet type in a number and see
>
>Nothing to see on your stupid lie about dialup.

>>> Another pig ignorant lie.
>
>> The NZ$8 a month for VOIP only connection?
>
>Nothing like your previous lie.

Got me lost?

>> Look yourself
>> http://www.kiwilink.co.nz/voip.php
>> Many are retirees who just want Phone not internet and this is adequate
>
>But nothing like your previous lie.

Got me lost?

>> Something denied to most in Sydney suburbs
>
>Another bare faced lie with wireless.

Nope I have others from different parts of Sydney saying the same. The
best is Optus cable

Petzl
--
"Dieu est mon droit" God is my right
From: DM on
On Feb 3, 8:01 pm, " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""theoldfool
\"@kangarooistan.com.au is a stupid arselifting
troll .
> A National Audit Office inquiry has also found the failed tender process came at
> a cost to taxpayers and project proponents of more than $30 million.

Hmm, $30million is only 0.7% of $42billion.
Spending 0.7% of project costs determining another option is better
sounds like pretty good value to me.
Imagine if the same tack was taken with Dept of Defence projects like
Collins or JSF.

DM

From: Addinall on
On Feb 7, 4:12 pm, DM <d-m...(a)adfa.edu.au> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 8:01 pm, " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF " <""theoldfool
> \"@kangarooistan.com.au is a stupid arselifting
> troll                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            .
>
> > A National Audit Office inquiry has also found the failed tender process came at
> > a cost to taxpayers and project proponents of more than $30 million.
>
> Hmm, $30million is only 0.7% of $42billion.
> Spending 0.7% of project costs determining another option is better
> sounds like pretty good value to me.
> Imagine if the same tack was taken with Dept of Defence projects like
> Collins or JSF.
>
> DM

Strange anology. We did sorta. Spent millions and millions setting
up AIR6000 to tender for an aircraft. Then we chucked it away
and decided to spend ten times that amount on a whim. Not
tested, not costed, not planned.
Mark.
From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Pretzl wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> For suburbs Campbelltown,Bradbury, St Helens Park, Marsden
>>> Park, Ambarvale. Rosemeadow, Glen Alpine and many more
>>> have only one exchange with poor communication

>> Dailup works anyway.

> The lines are very noisy at best and worse in wet weather

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

>>> Something to do with Twisted Pair (?) connections
>>> and availability is limited for dial-up to only a few

>> That is a bare faced pig ignorant lie.

> That is what was/is said to those that cannot get even dial-up?

There is no one like that, fool.

>>> Not a continuous feed it goes a second stops for 30 and so on (I live there so I know)

>> Like hell you do with dialup, fool.

> I have ADSL2+ through Ipimus have tried a number of providers

Irrelevant to your lie about dialup, fool.

>>> Everyone I spoke to as well as colleagues most just use Wireless for Internet

>> So your original was a bare faced lie.

> No?

Yep.

> If one wants a reliable Internet connect the best is a wireless option

So much for your original bare faced lie, fool.

>>> I explained above.

>> Nope, just lied again.

> If someone's lying it's the Telstra technicians to me

Another lie.

>>> The scenario I see Telstra has been given for free the copper
>>> wires and like most given something free don't look after it

>> How odd that dailup and adsl works fine over it.

> A lot it doesn't at all

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie.

>>> Not enough apparently try Engin or Innet type in a number and see

>> Nothing to see on your stupid lie about dialup.

>>> The NZ$8 a month for VOIP only connection?

>> Nothing like your previous lie.

> Got me lost?

No surprises there.

That is nothing like your lie about naked dsl for NZ$8 a month

VOIP aint naked dsl, fuckwit.

>>> Look yourself
>>> http://www.kiwilink.co.nz/voip.php
>>> Many are retirees who just want Phone not internet and this is
>>> adequate

>> But nothing like your previous lie.

> Got me lost?

No surprises there.

That is nothing like your lie about naked dsl for NZ$8 a month

VOIP aint naked dsl, fuckwit.

>>> Something denied to most in Sydney suburbs

>> Another bare faced lie with wireless.

> Nope

Yep.

> I have others from different parts of Sydney saying the same.

You're lying, as always.

From: SG1 on

"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

How are your Telstra shares doing Roddles??????

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: How frustrating
Next: advice on rkhunter please