From: Petzl on
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:24:44 +1100, Terryc
<newsfourspam-spam(a)woa.com.au> wrote:

>Rod Speed wrote:
>> Terryc wrote:
>
>>> If the copper phone works, then they can get dial up.
>>
>> And clearly it works well enough for DSL2 too.
>
>hahahahha, How's your foot?
>Petzl at least has the credibility of actually living in the area and
>being aware of local conditions, such as all cabling back to the
>exchange running through the floor of a valley which currently would
>have very high water saturation and be considerably wet most of the time.
>
>As to cable age, quite possibly a major factor, plus his area is
>infested with contract cable technicians, which are a major quality
>problem in themselves.
>
>I recently found out about someone in the area who has been on a
>satellite phone provided by Telstra for the last 18months as Telstra
>could not find a still workable pair in the twenty pair cable that ran
>past his house.

When you had a BBC (must be over 10 years ago) I had two phone lines
the one I wished for a modem just would not connect. Swarms of
Telstra/Telecom technicians would arrive worse than Mormons.
Eventually after going up "levels" in Technicians one arrived from
Wollongong with a gazo which told him the whole cable under Appin road
needed replacing. I got rid of second line. The one I've got almost
works but not at anywhere near the optimum speed of 1500 I get 90
Petzl
--
The National Security Hotline
Terrorism
From: SG1 on

"Petzl" <petzlx(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:55:51 +1100, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>> I recently found out about someone in the area who has been on a
>>> satellite phone provided by Telstra for the last 18months as Telstra
>>> could not find a still workable pair in the twenty pair cable that ran
>>> past his house.
>>
>>Yes, you do sometimes get stuff like that, but the bulk of the
>>phone users in that area do not have that problem, fuckwit.
>
> You never get out and meet people do you Rod
> No girl friend yet?

Now cut that out Roddles is very HANDY in that department.......

From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> I recently found out about someone in the area who has been on a
>>> satellite phone provided by Telstra for the last 18months as Telstra
>>> could not find a still workable pair in the twenty pair cable that
>>> ran past his house.

>> Yes, you do sometimes get stuff like that, but the bulk of the
>> phone users in that area do not have that problem, fuckwit.

> You never get out and meet people do you Rod

Guess which pathetic little prat that got raped by some
priest has got egg all over its pathetic little face, as always.

There's a reason you're only allowed to drive on rails, fuckwit.

From: Petzl on
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 17:17:59 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> You never get out and meet people do you Rod
>
>Guess which pathetic little prat that got raped by some
>priest has got egg all over its pathetic little face, as always.
>
>There's a reason you're only allowed to drive on rails, fuckwit.

These Campbeltown Catholic Club girls Rod are hot!
Word of warning the their crapper does not have condoms and the girls
are not always likely to take precautions.

Petzl
--
I am.You are.We are Australian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ6OFzDq3Ow&feature=related
From: atec 77 "atec on
Rod Speed wrote:
> Pretzl wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote

>>> Yes, you do sometimes get stuff like that, but the bulk of the
>>> phone users in that area do not have that problem, fuckwit.
>
>> You never get out and meet people do you Rod
>
> Guess which pathetic little prat that got raped by some
> priest has got egg all over its pathetic little face,
Oh that's you again woddles

you were in the same choir at uni before dropping out as philthy

same reason for removal I hear slurp lsurp
..

> There's a reason you're only allowed to drive on rails, fuckwit.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: How frustrating
Next: advice on rkhunter please