From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Pretzl wrote

>>> You never get out and meet people do you Rod

>> Guess which pathetic little prat that got raped by some
>> priest has got egg all over its pathetic little face, as always.

>> There's a reason you're only allowed to drive on rails, fuckwit.

> These Campbeltown Catholic Club girls Rod are hot!

You really need to get out more, child.

From: Petzl on
On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:25:42 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> These Campbeltown Catholic Club girls Rod are hot!
>
>You really need to get out more, child.

Go on you know you want too
Petzl
--
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law
From: Rod Speed on
keithr wrote:

Your email didnt have a viable return address.

From: Petzl on
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 20:44:24 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> Saturday night, Seems to be more girls than guys.
>
>You're so stupid you cant even work out which are the transvestites.

Most don't wear panties, not seen any with "tackle"
Petzl
From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>> Pretzl wrote

>>> Saturday night, Seems to be more girls than guys.

>> You're so stupid you cant even work out which are the transvestites.

> Most don't wear panties, not seen any with "tackle"

You've inspected them all eh ? Yeah, right.

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Prev: How frustrating
Next: advice on rkhunter please