From: Petzl on
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 04:46:07 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Pretzl wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote
>>> Pretzl wrote

>>> You're so stupid you cant even work out which are the transvestites.
>
>> Most don't wear panties, not seen any with "tackle"
>
>You've inspected them all eh ? Yeah, right.

I am a bit of a perve when beauyiful ladies walk by
Saturday today Rod. Your only 30 minutes away from heaven
Petzl
--
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law
From: keithr on
On 4/02/2010 2:02 PM, Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > wrote:
> keithr wrote:
>> On 4/02/2010 12:37 AM, Green Lantern wrote:
>>> " Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF "<"theoldfool(a)kangarooistan.com.au is
>>> a stupid arselifting troll ."> wrote in message

>>> Labour are sure good at wasting money.
>>>
>> Sure, lets not mention the billion dollars that the coalition wasted
>> trying to convert a bunch of clapped out second hand 60s helicopters
>> to function in the 21st century. When it comes to wasting money, they
>> are all as bad as each other.
>
> "Come on fixing a Moke is worth any amount. I even learned how to use a
> sewing machine to make a new hood" - keithretard
>
> So fixing a Moke is worth any amount but not some alleged "clapped out
> second hand 60s helicopters", eh?

Very true, the moke worked fine but the clapped out choppers remained
just that, a clapped out heap of junk.
From: Petzl on
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:42:02 +1100, keithr <keithr(a)nowhere.com.au>
wrote:

>> So fixing a Moke is worth any amount but not some alleged "clapped out
>> second hand 60s helicopters", eh?
>>
>Very true, the moke worked fine but the clapped out choppers remained
>just that, a clapped out heap of junk.

Fact is thaat for Australia to get it's communications forward the so
xalled NBN needs to start moving.
I mention New Zealand before VSDL2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_bitrate_digital_subscriber_line
Well it was Telstra Australia that has put in optic fibre for it
Petzl
From: Rod Speed on
Pretzl wrote:
> keithr <keithr(a)nowhere.com.au> wrote

>>> So fixing a Moke is worth any amount but not some
>>> alleged "clapped out second hand 60s helicopters", eh?

>> Very true, the moke worked fine but the clapped out
>> choppers remained just that, a clapped out heap of junk.

> Fact is thaat for Australia to get it's communications
> forward the so xalled NBN needs to start moving.

Wrong, as always.

> I mention New Zealand before VSDL2
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_bitrate_digital_subscriber_line

There is more of that in this country than in NZ, stupid.

> Well it was Telstra Australia that has put in optic fibre for it

NZ does not have FTTP, fool.

From: Petzl on
On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:53:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>> Fact is thaat for Australia to get it's communications
>> forward the so called NBN needs to start moving.
>
>Wrong, as always.

The main Copper wire to Exchange needed replacing over 20 years ago in
my suburb. You think other existing copper wire will last forever?

>> I mention New Zealand before VSDL2
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Very_high_bitrate_digital_subscriber_line
>
>There is more of that in this country than in NZ, stupid.

Don't doubt it (not enough however)

>> Well it was Telstra Australia that has put in optic fibre for it
>
>NZ does not have FTTP, fool.

Neither does most of Australia
Petzl
--
Our parliaments need to obey our Constitutions,
the judiciary must apply the law
"Dieu est mon droit"
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11