First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Hvordan flyttes en kontaktperson til en nyoprettet gruppe i Outloo
Hvordan flytter jeg mine kontaktpersoner fra én stor sammensurium til nyoprettede grupper i Outlook? ... 31 May 2010 17:30
Outlook 2007 frequent "not responding" caused by preview pane?!
I have a problem with outlook 2007 (on Windows 7) frequently hanging for a few (say, 10) seconds at a time. After a lot of mucking around, I've isolated this problem to the preview pane ie it doesn't happen when I have the preview pane off. Anyone else had a similar problem and solved it? I'd prefer to use the pre... 30 May 2010 18:42
Create Outlook Folders on external drive
How can I create an Outlook Folder (.pst) on another hard drive leter. I want to free up hard drive space without removing emails. I can see how to archive to an external drive, but I want an active, accessible folder on an external drive and have it show up in the Personal Folders list in Outlook. I want to be able ... 30 May 2010 18:42
Corrupt Calendar
Hi all. I did a search, but only found a post from 2002. Since I'm using Outlook 2007, figured I should post. Outlook opens ok. Had to use an old .pst file though, as my current one wouldn't allow Outlook to open. Oh, and I did a repair on my Microsoft office too. Inbox, Tasks and Contacts now works, but if... 30 May 2010 14:21
outlook 2010 x64 freezing
After clean install of Win 7 Ultimate x64, and Office 2010 Professional Pro x64, outlook freezes at some randomn rate. There is no error message. Freezes a few seconds to minutes. I suspect problem is with Windows 7 but can't prove anything. HP dz9000CPO dual core x64 notebook 2 gig of ram -- Art ... 30 May 2010 05:45
error 0x80070057 in vsta with outlook2003
i can receive but not send - these answers above are incomplete and im not expert just someone who wants to use outlook 2003 to send with vista home premium looks like a microsoft problem can i have a simple answer to this problem is there a patch or a fix i can download or a setting to change? simon moorehe... 30 May 2010 10:02
Outlook 2007 Checks Mail Every 60 Seconds
I started a thread on this topic a couple of weeks ago, and thought I would summarize in a new thread since the problem persists. I use Outlook 2007 with Outlook Connector for my primary POP3 and Hotmail accounts on Windows 7. All works well, except that Outlook checks for mail about once per minute. I do no... 3 Jun 2010 07:51
Can I increase daily email limit?
I keep exeeding my daily email limit, is there a way of increasing this? Also I've just got to 1000 contacts and it says I can't have anymore, is this true?! ... 29 May 2010 10:17
Renaming outlook emails when saving externally
Hi, I need to be able to save ms outlook emails to a separate document management system. I need to save them in the following format: yyyymmdd hh:mm sender to receiver subject line where yyyymmdd hh:mm is the sent date/time and the sender is the email sender, regardless if email is in inbox/ sent mail rec... 28 May 2010 23:36
I have the same problem....
I purchased and loaded Outlook 2007 but get the "Prop Res DLL not loaded" error message.... and yes... I have a Lexmark printer. How do I solve this problem? KOrlan wrote: Do you have a Lexmark printer installed? 12-Apr-09 Do you have a Lexmark printer installed? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlo... 28 May 2010 15:59
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13