First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Signature in Outlook
I am having the exact same problem. When i create a "new" email the defualt signature shows up. When I switch to the next email account the default signature disappears (as it should) but it is not replaced with the signature I have set up for the second account and when i switch back to the default account the defa... 26 May 2010 23:33
Outlook 2007 Checks Mail Too Often
I have Outlook 2007 scheduled to send/receive All Accounts every 10 minutes; however, it has been checking for new mail every 50-60 seconds. I changed the check frequency to 5 minutes, and then 15 minutes, but the problem persists. I use MSE and Windows Firewall with standard settings on this Windows 7 64-bit... 29 May 2010 09:12
Is Mail Edited
Thanks All, I have an application and sends an email by creating the object of Outlook.Application. That mail goes to OutBox folder in Outlook, once user clicks on Send/Receive button it goes to the recipient. But anyone can edit that mail in outbox and send it. Can I check whether that mail is edited or its t... 26 May 2010 04:50
Can't receive mail when away from home
OK i have Charter as my isp i use outlook 2007 when i am home i can send and receive just fine. if i go to my office or anywhere else i can receive but can not send a email. i just had another email setup on my outlook and it works fine. i called charter and they had me check my in and out going setting and said sorry... 25 May 2010 17:59
Send/Receive Error
What does the following error mean, and what do I do about it? Task 'jan(a)greenwaldlaw.org(1)' reported error (0x8004010F): 'The operation failed. An object cannot be found." Our email is through a hosted Exchange server (Go Daddy). ... 27 May 2010 19:18
Permanent Delete Button?
To permanently delete a message from your Inbox you need to press Shift and Delete. Then hit enter for yes on the pop up. Just wondering if anyone knows of a way to add another button to the tool bar that would just automatically delete a message. So it would work kind of like the current delete button, except when c... 25 May 2010 12:26
Outlook can not display this view. Unknown Error
Morning, I have 2 mailboxes open in outlook 2007 sp2 mine and another users and when i try to search on items in the inbox of the second mailbox i get "Outlook can not display this view. Unknown Error" i am able to search items in the deleted items and sent items only and not the inbox. I have uninstalled office an... 25 May 2010 11:20
Read-only
Hi, Can I send read-only emails by using Outlook. It cannot be edittable and impossible to forwrd after receiving. ... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Can I set a rule for AutoForwarded messages?
The head in my office sends mails I don't want. Specifically, it seems like he has set AutoForward to some sorts of news letters from various sites. I'm currently using Outlook 2010 and in the header it says "This message was AutoForwarded." Of course he sometimes sends mails I need to read so I can't block all of ... 24 May 2010 21:17
mail merge and cc
I use Word 2007 mail merge to Outlook. I also want to CC to one person during the mail merge. I cannot find a way to put CC. ... 24 May 2010 19:04