First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 3 Jun 2010 07:51
I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send an email to anyone from those categories... 28 May 2010 12:40
deleted/lost folders
I had my email set up for one exchange acct, and two Pop 3s. I went under email accounts, removed the exchange one, and messed everything up! Every thing left, all I have is some archive folders with sent mail. I can send mail, and received it, but can't go to sent mail, as it is old archived from the dele... 28 May 2010 09:20
Outlook on multiple computers
"loonyhiker" <loonyhiker(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29CA68F0-C3D2-405B-A462-4E3A89C027F5(a)microsoft.com... My laptop screen has died and I'm needing to buy a new laptop. Can I use synch2 to get all my outlook email onto the new computer? How does this work? Do I need any special co... 4 Jun 2010 09:13
Get a Sony Laptop with Genuine windows7 Premium!!!
Get a Sony Laptop with Genuine windows7 Premium For more details http://jobinfoworld.webnode.com ... 27 May 2010 22:33
Error 0x80070002
Hi, I set up an my outlook account to download my gmail emails. after the process was completed I recieved an error: " unable to open your default email folder." I tried to add a data file to the account however i recieved " erroo 0x80070002. can anyone please be of help??? ... 28 May 2010 12:40
Lotus Notes ex user
Hello all, When I had Lotus Notes, you had an option to veiw your mail and below that, it would also show you any email that was replyed to or fowarded regarding that email. Does Outlook have this? 2007 Thanks ... 27 May 2010 17:05
Check Names Will Not Let Me Send Email
Hello, I am trying to send an email. I have entered an email address in the to section that I do not want to save to my contacts file. Outlook will not let me send unless I do. This was not happening before last week when my computer crashed and was fixed. How do I get Outlook to let me send my email w... 1 Jun 2010 00:03
Help
I have a question. When I forward a message each time I add to that message an embedded line comes up and fills that cursor position. How do I get rid of that imbedded message each time I want to add to a forward message?? ... 27 May 2010 17:05
Why is my email sending duplicate emails when I have attachments?
I attached a 2MB file and it keeps sending the same email over and over. What setting is wrong , my Outlook email or my Trend Micro security? need help, I am blowing up peoples computers with emails.. help. ... 27 May 2010 17:05