First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
how to find send button in microsoft outlook?
I can not find 'send' button in my Microsoft outlook 2003 ... 18 May 2010 06:00
Outlook 2000
How do I install outlook in the IMO mode? Will this affect the other office products? -- Ralph "Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: "Gordon" <gordonbparker(a)yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message news:%23Qik8XrgJHA.3716(a)TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... You've just installed it on Vista? a.) Outlo... 17 May 2010 13:33
textformatting not available in outlook 2007
I have tried both creating a new profile and reinstalling Office. Neither solution worked. Any other suggestions? Starting the safe mode works but searching in the safe mode is too slow to make this a viable option Christian Goeller wrote: Re: outlook 2007 - "The text formatting command is not available 1... 16 May 2010 11:21
outlook - text formating not available error message
I have tried creating a new profile and reinstalling office suite, both have failed to correct the problem. The only way I can use outlook now is in the safe mode. That is not a viable option because searching is so slow. Any other suggestions? art.levin(a)gmail.com Christian Goeller wrote: Re: outlook ... 17 May 2010 09:08
WinXP, Outlook + Ext. USB H/D
Hello Why is it, that when I have outlook 2007 running, if I plug into my Computer an external USB Drive, it's not recognised /seen until I close Outlook ? All I need to do, is unplug the drive, close outlook and replug the drive for it to be seen again... What's wrong ? Steve ... 16 May 2010 08:06
POP3 requiremenst for headers & leave copy at server
Hello, what does the POP3 server need to do in order for Outlook to download the headers and work with "leave copy of messages at server" checked? I thought that TOP command should do for the headers, and simply Outlook not issuing DELE should leave the messages on server. However, Outlook still says the serv... 17 May 2010 14:41
fix send email after message "interface not registered"
i had this problem, copied this worl within seconds great stuff, thanks alot "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as the editor again, close all running Offi... 18 May 2010 06:00
RSS Feeds in OL2010
I had my RSS feeds working. Then all of a sudden they stopped updating, and I was unable to delete them because I got an error that it could not connect. I then deleted all of my feeds with the intent of adding the again, hoping to solve the problem. My problem is this: When I add a feed, all of the info come... 15 May 2010 18:06
Cannot Start MS Office Outlook - Cannot open office window
What causes the need to reset navpabe? Is there sinething I can do to prevent this? "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote: You may need to reset the navpane - see http://www.slipstick.com/problems/cant_start_outlook.asp for instructions. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.out... 14 May 2010 08:25
MS Outlook 2003 - "Open in Microsoft Excel 11"
Using Outlook 2003, I have an excel table in an email. Trying to get "Open in Microsoft Excel 11" by right clicking. Not working on current computer. Worked fine on previous computer. How do I activate this feature? This is taken from "A guide to Microsoft office 2003", "Open in Microsoft Excel 11 command S... 14 May 2010 08:25