First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Fax from Outlook 2007
Using Fax Services in SBS 2003 with Outlook 2007. Fax Mail Transport added as account in Outlook. When attempting to send a fax direclty from Outlook (no attachments) an undeliverable message is returned: "The Microsoft Fax transport failed to deliver the message to the recipient. The exchange message data cannot... 30 Apr 2010 16:19
How can you tell which distribution list a message was sent to when the recipients have been expanded?
Hello, When we send a message to a large distribution list, the list is expanded and the message in the Sent Items folder displays all the individual members of the list as recipients. How can you tell which distribution list was used to send the message? Is there a way to prevent recipient expansion? We're... 28 Apr 2010 17:29
Outlook 2007 - are there distribution-list-only and by-member views for the Contacts folder?
Hello, In Outlook 2007 with an Exchange-server mailbox : - is it possible to open the Contacts folder and configure the view to only show distribution lists? - can we also show the name of each distribution list, followed by its members (like the by By Category view)? Thanks, - Alan. ... 9 May 2010 14:20
ACTIONS > New Mail Message Using
O.K. - every time Actions, New Mail Message Using is selected in Outlook 2003, it pulls up the same stationary template instead of the one created for each individual account. I've got around seven templates for each of seven accounts. Apparently there's a simple setting I'm overlooking. Someone know what it ... 29 Apr 2010 21:29
POP email account sent email not in Outlook 07
I use Outlook 2007 to view my POP account email. If I am elsewhere I use their webmail, and sometimes send emails from webmail. None of the sent emails from webmail ever makes it into the Outlook mailbox sent items folder, though all the incoming mail gets into the Inbox. What setting needs to be changed to ma... 28 Apr 2010 15:11
Views keep changing!
Recently started having problems with views changing of their own accord. Seems to be mostly Deleted Items folder in Outlook and Sent Items in Hotmail but also has happened with Outlook Inbox. Sometimes I see just size of message and date. Other folders keep switching to greyed italics. Have tried View/Define ... 28 Apr 2010 09:29
how do i update assigned tasks when completed
I get an email back to say the task is complete but it hasn't updated the task on my list with the information. Do i have to update it myself? ... 29 Apr 2010 22:35
Changing host for Outlook
Due to the economy I have had to leave my prior host fro outlook 2007 and I am looking a a reasonable site to move to. I currently have a Pop3 account type but am not sure of my options for the future, I need help. I am new to this and need to be able to continue to use Outllook ... 28 Apr 2010 08:22
outlook 2007 - how do I change email default margins?
in Outlook 2007 how do I change the emails default margins? for emails were using Memo Style The default margins are 1.30cm However when users print and holepunch, theres not enough room and it hole punches over the text. I know how to change manually, through the menu File, select PageSetup, select Mem... 28 Apr 2010 02:53