First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
how to open up messages in seperate window?
Just switched over to outlook 2003 from outlook express. Everything is good, except how do I open up incoming messages in a seperate window? ... 27 Apr 2010 03:14
Rule that sort an attachment
How do I make a rule in Outlook that sort a message into a special map depending on the name of an attachment ... 27 Apr 2010 09:55
Emails Account
How do I setup my outlook express account to recevie email from hotmail ... 26 Apr 2010 12:39
Fit-to-page
Hi everyone! This appears to be an easy one, but I can't find the solution to this question anywhere! If I try to print an email which is wider than an A4 sheet, the text is cropped from the right hand side. I can't find anywhere a setting which makes Outlook print "fit to page". Surely this is an easy solution? Every... 26 Apr 2010 11:24
hotfix 968858 install fails
I'm trying to install the hotfix described in KB968858 - part of what this hotfix does is allow Outlook 2007 to check Subject Alternative Names in a certificate (which is what we are doing for our Exchange 2010 install). Every time I run the exe, I get a vague "the installation failed" and nothing in the event l... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
AOL Shared Files
Work uses aol as their main email, with everyone on their own PC through a DSL. I have installed Outlook and like the way its orginized. All is working great but does Outlook save the emails and folders as a stand alone or does it rely on aol? I see all the folders I create in Outlook also on aol. Will I be abl... 26 Apr 2010 10:16
Address list cannot be displayed message
I open Outlook 2007 (Vista Home Premium, SP2, up to date), start to compose an e-mail and click on 'To ... ' only to see a long message which starts with, 'The address list cannot be displayed. The Contacts folders associated with this address list could not be opened ... etc. ' Now, I close down Outlook 2007,... 27 Apr 2010 13:21
Sync'ing Outlook 2007 with Android Phones
I have ordered a new mobile phone. It's an HTC Desire which runs on the Android platform. According to the manual it can sync via USB with Outlook using a supplied program called HTC Sync. Just wondering if anyone here has had any experience with Android and Outlook and how it went. ... 27 Apr 2010 05:26
empty junk e-email shows 4294967294 emails
Whenever I delete/empty my junk email, it shows that number above indicating that I have that many new emails in the folder. It keeps accurate tally when there's emails in there, both read and unread. Curious how I can fix this? I don't notice anything else, abnormal happening with outlook, however I would lik... 27 Apr 2010 21:20
Outlook 2007 Home Use
My wife and i have new Win 7 Home Deluxe 64 laptops. If I buy 2007 as a stand-alone program will I be able to install it on both my laptop and my wife's laptop? ... 29 Apr 2010 01:20