First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Exchange Inbox no longer auto archiving
OL2K3 SP3 connected to Exchange Server. My Inbox is no longer archiving. I see the message in the status area saying that archiving is taking place, but no messages are moved. Auto archive schedule set for every 2 weeks. Have tried "archive according to default schedule" & specifically "archive every 2 week... 3 Apr 2010 09:19
Cannot See New Mail Item in Outlook 2007 IMAP Accounts
Hello, I have a few IMAP accounts where everything works with the accounts until at some point in time I can no longer see new mail item in the folders of the IMAP accounts. The Send/Receive synchronizations are successful. I have tried: - Forcing the IMAP accounts to re-sync. - Forcing the subscribed IMAP ... 1 Apr 2010 20:16
Outlook 2010 lost eMail addresses from contacts
Hi All, Outlook 2010 14.0.4536.1000 and SBS 2003 Exchange Server. I had a customer call me with a strange question this morning. Seems everything in his contacts is there -- names, addresses, phone numbers, etc. -- except their eMail addresses. I had him turn all the column on for eMail and still nothing but ... 5 Apr 2010 10:31
Outlook, IMAP, and AOL errors
I have a customer that refuses to let go of AOL. Anyway, I have the AOL configured using IMAP in Outlook and I get 2 error messages every time she opens up Outlook. "Your IMAP server wishes to alert you to the following: 270 (1032) that mail is not currently available" and "Your IMAP server wishes to alert you to... 5 Apr 2010 07:13
outlook
I am trying to install outlook. keeps asking me for my email and password but it is already there. the sign in window keeps popping up. So I cancle it and none of my email are sent or recevied. can someone explain how to setup my outlook in layman term. the pop3 I dont know what to use for that. please help I n... 1 Apr 2010 15:47
NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & Office Outlook PST Mailboxes
Alias You were correct with your answer to the OP in the alt.group. Importing and Exporting will corrupt the files -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Alias" <aka(a)masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote in me... 5 Apr 2010 10:31
NEED HELP SOON: Win7 Files & Settings Transfer Wiz & OfficeOutlook PST Mailboxes
Joel wrote: Alias <aka(a)masked&anonymous.com.invalido> wrote: It's been a long time since I used Office 2000, but there should be an export function in Outlook 2000 that creates one gigantic PST file that can then be imported into his new copy of Outlook. I'd at least try it that way first. ... 1 Apr 2010 15:47
Set archive to personal folder
Hi, I want to archive my old Outlook data with outport [1]. As the data is accessed with OLE, only the personal folder can be opened. How can I set the archive in Outlook (archive.pst) to be the personal folder *temporarily*? Regards, Peter [1] http://outport.sourceforge.net ... 1 Apr 2010 13:32
Notes don't sync from Outlook 2007 to itouch 3rd generation
Outlook on PC shows lots of notes but they don't sync to the itouch. I also added a new note to the itouch and it didn't sync to outlook. Your thoughts? ... 1 Apr 2010 02:32
(Outlook 2007) Best way to migrate POP3 account info + rules from one computer to another?
Hi, I am migrating to a new computer, and would like to transfer my Outlook 2007 stuff. I already know how to transfer the emails themselves (via archive-pst) but I'd also like to transfer the various account info (I have a dozen different POP3 email accounts that Outlook manages) as well as the created RUL... 13 Apr 2010 16:13