First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
Outlook html message attachments (Excel & Word) can't be read by aol user
Though I can see various posts on aol users having grief opening .doc or .xls files when sent from Outlook 2003 in RTF format, I have receipient who has same grief when I use html format! He only sees any attachment as a dreaded winmail.dat. This seems to be just a problem for some of my aol recipients not all ... 18 Mar 2010 17:48
This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
"charles kuchar" <chaskuchar(a)msn.com> wrote in message news:6CAA1E71-C3EE-4A33-84EA-FF83A88AB418(a)microsoft.com... I am running explorer 8. The solution is EXACTLY the same as for IE6 or IE7. You did apply the solution? ... 18 Mar 2010 16:40
Best Parctice - splitting large PSTs
The ONLY backup device are user's are afforded is a DVD/RW drive. When a user has a LARGE PST >12GB, what is the 'Best Practice' to break apart the PST into PST files that will fit on a DVD (~4.5GB) ? --- Right now I have this situation and I created new PSTs and am moving data from the >12GB PST to the ne... 18 Mar 2010 20:07
This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. VangardLH answered this message in january. he suggested two web site. one from microsoft and one from slipstick. Operation canceled due to restrictions: http://www.slipstick.com/p... 17 Mar 2010 15:58
Applying corporate standards
The powers that be here have decided they want a particular look and feel to our emails. I've worked out a method where I keep the email signatures on the server and part of the login script uses RoboCopy to make sure the workstation local files haven't changed. Other parts of the request are a bit trickier to me... 17 Mar 2010 14:47
Accessing an OST file
I have a user that is looking for a long lost email that she "hopes" she saved. Of course, she has many, many PST files. The email is not in any of those. There are 3 OST files in the default Outlook folder on her computer. Is there a way to open and search those files? I've done some research and have read... 22 Mar 2010 09:24
How do you forward inside email to outside email?
I have Outlook 2003 and it's hooked into exchange. How can I forward an inside email to a outside email such as hotmail? Is there any step by step guides? Please advise and thanks. ... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
Accidentally tried moving outlook folder to another drive....now cannot use Outlook 2007 on Vista
1. Was getting ready to back up laptop to install a full version of Windows 7. 2. Accidentally tried moving the folder that held OUTLOOK DATA BACKUP folder (outlook.pst and outlook1.pst) 3. Got an error message about moving it (realized then this outer folder held outlook); so cancelled move. -- outlook file... 17 Mar 2010 15:58
Outlook Corrupting once every 15 days
I have a user with Outlook 2007 that has a PST with 12 GB. This PST is corrupt once every 15 days. Also i repair the pst file with scanpst and it back to normal, but a week or two later the problem is back! To solve the problem the scanpst takes 4:40h! I have noticed that the PST of Outlook 2007 can work to a ... 17 Mar 2010 11:23
Outlook Group incoming email assignment via rotation
I need to define a group such that: - Emails coming into the group email address (I don't know if this should be a distribution list or something else) can be forwarded to a single member of the group. - Assignment of the email to a group member will be via round-robin rotation through the group. - Roun... 20 Mar 2010 05:11