First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
How change unreadable fonts in received email from websites?
Some emails from sites like Netflix or Yahoo Groups sent to my gmail account and received in my Outlook 2007 have unreadable fonts in parts of the message. Usually bold, condensed wierd font. Regular email from friends etc are okay. Setting for outgoing mail are for Rich text, most other setting set as default.... 1 Mar 2010 11:25
Outlook 2007 Can't give me My Emails
I have Windows Live with Outlook 2007. It was working fine until I tried to make it stop asking for my password constantly. At one point, it asked me to reset my password, which I tried to do, but I think I somehow made a typo and the system remembered a password I did not intend to enter. I now have no idea... 1 Mar 2010 11:25
Issues with MS Outlook 2007
I've just installed MS Outlook 2007 as a part of the Office 07 package onto a new computer running Windows 7 64b Home Premium. It's a change for me going from Outlook 2003. I have a few questions if someone can answer them for me. 1. When I print a monthly calendar, only the first couple of words or say, 10 c... 3 Mar 2010 23:07
Large Fonts in Outlook 2003
I know this is an old subject, but I am having this problem with the large fonts. Just started today. Word is the program that my Outlook uses and I changed the zoom from 100% to 75% and then smaller with out any change in the font size. Let me tell you what happened today. Today was the third time that the ... 27 Feb 2010 17:42
ANTIVIRUS FREE DOWNLOAD 9099
"antivirus gratis" <antivirusgratis(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C119C630-6F7C-4BA6-B358-7788BA0DBB6D(a)microsoft.com... Many problems with performance and safety of your computer can be solved easily with an updated antivirus and recognized. Antivirus Free Download Microsoft best practic... 26 Feb 2010 18:42
title bar and menu bar in black
My title bar and menu bar are in black. The menu bar is easy to read because the words are in white. I can't see the three boxes in the upper right corner of the title bar until I "hover" over them. Is there a way to change the color of the title bar and/or menu bar to a lighter color? I am using Windows 7 Home... 4 Mar 2010 18:05
looking for a good nk2 editor...
....but NOT Ingressor. I've used Ingressor before. It's okay but has some very annoying flaws. The worst one is that ever since I bought it I've had trouble with my license. Randy gave me new keys a year or 2 ago but then today I couldn't run it again. It thinks it's in demo mode and wants me to register it. When... 1 Mar 2010 19:53
how to import from Eudora to Outlook
How do I import my address book and mail from Eudora 7.1 to Outlook when using Windows 7 ... 25 Feb 2010 18:17
Can't open Outlook 2007
The reason Outlook plays stupid game is that Microsoft products are all faulty. How can a company trust its emails in the hands of a bad application? I can not wait to swuitch to another product. Microsoft applications all have problems. Michael "safetymom" wrote: I get the error cannot start Microsoft Off... 25 Feb 2010 17:08
How can I get a nested category view in Outlook please?
Hello, We migrated from a third-party mailsystem where users had large, often nested distribution lists, to Outlook 2003. At the time, we had to migrate the distribution lists to categories because of Outlook's very small limit on the number of members of distribution lists. When users click on View - Current ... 26 Feb 2010 02:00