First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48
links within email
I use vista ultamate, outlook 2007 and all of a sudden the links with emails are deactivated and a message says contact administrator. Any suggestions to get the links to work? ... 10 Mar 2010 16:28
Deleted messages are not removed from the Inbox
On 3/10/2010 10:59 AM, robb wrote: Mike wrote on 10/21/2009 11:11 ET : I have a user who has a strange problem in Outlook 2007. She has a rather large mailbox, about 4.5GB. When she deletes an item from her Inbox, the message is not removed from the list right away. After some time, it gets removed, ... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
"FaxExtension"
Has been disabled by Outlook.If no updates is avaible uninstall. frsars wrote: FaxExtension in Outlook 03-Dec-09 When I open a new message in Outlook the following appears: " The Add-in "FaxExtension" (C:\Windows\System32\fxest32.dll) cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook... If no update is av... 10 Mar 2010 11:58
Looking for good email program?
Hi forum members, This is the first time I've posted at this forum, and probably the best place for me to start to look for answers to my qustions. I want to completely switch from my web based email, to an excellent "client" based email program, with the emphasis on "client" based, not internet/web based e... 11 Mar 2010 10:03
cannot save logo to e mail signature
trying to save a logo to outlook signature, when clicking advance edit i get a message that 'the next program in incompatible with outlook', i an m able to continue and create the signature with logo in Word but when saved the logo does not appear in the preview box. I have saved some print characters to the si... 9 Mar 2010 16:58
How do I reset Outlook to allow emails to remain on server?
I would like Outlook to leave my emails on the server instead of automatically taking them off when it takes them to Outlook. How do I do that? ... 9 Mar 2010 16:58
Calendar Reminder won't snooze
A calendar item won't snooze and it is on the same day that daylight saving times changes, 3/14/2010. Is that the problem? ... 9 Mar 2010 13:32
Automating receiving an email to the customer
Hi, I was wondering if it is possible that when I receive an email from customers, that Outlook from my end can automatically send a receipt to them. Iknow of the function whereby I can set up an automated receipt if I send to a recipient, but wondered if it can be done the other way around? I am looking into... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
Auto save addresses
T'bird saves the email address of anyone I post to without me having to tell it. Does Outlook 2007 do the same and if so where does it save them? If not, can I force it to do this? -- Jim S Tyneside UK www.jimscott.co.uk ... 9 Mar 2010 19:16
Outlook 2003 Landscape Printing - URGENT
i have a outlook 2003 message , the body inside a table print to portrial as cannot fit. so I set print to Landscape , but when print out , the first page cannot adjuct to landscape, but second page is ok . I have update all windows xp / IE patch , but still cannot , please advise any solution. the Computer sp... 9 Mar 2010 05:39