First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool
Good Morning, Is it just me or does this tool not work with 2007, is it is not listed on the file menu as the online article suggests. Tom ... 25 Mar 2010 09:09
home page of Outlook
How do I make Outlook 2007 open in my inbox? Currently it opens in Calendar ... 20 Mar 2010 06:17
Converting contact folder to address book
I'm using Outlook 2003 and win XP. Is there a way to export my Outlook contacts to a personal address book? I'd like to copy the address book to a laptop computer running Vista where I don't want to install Outlook. ... 19 Mar 2010 20:10
Time Offset by One Hour
This one's strange to me. I have one client in my organization that when he sends a meeting request out or (to test this theory) he sends himself an email it shows that it showed up using the correct date but it says it showed an hour earlier. His system time is set correctly (we're in CST) and when we ... 19 Mar 2010 14:23
Outolook 2003 is slow when answering message
Hello, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 SP2 when i receive a message and push answer button it takes about 30 seconds to load.How can i do to resolve the problem? If i push new message or forward loading is fast. Thanks ... 19 Mar 2010 10:48
No address book after new profile created
I started getting message the other day that windows couldn't open outlook. I looked it up and ended up creating a new profile. I then opened my old outlook.pst file and moved the contents of the old inbox and sent box to the new inbox and sent box. Problem is my address book is empty. Where is my old address... 20 Mar 2010 14:21
Outolook 2003 signature's problem
Hi to everybody, is there a method to switching signatures on Outloook 2003 without using Word as default editor??? Thanks in advance ... 19 Mar 2010 04:55
Task Reminders
Using Windows 7 with Outlook 2003 on a new computer at work. My task reminders do not remind me even though I have checked the box and clicked save. I have used the Run program and typed outlook / cleanreminders but come up with this error code in a yellow triangle with an ! in it: The command line argument ... 18 Mar 2010 22:22
Exporting data from outlook
Hi all, I want to transfer data from an specific map in an excel sheet. I know I can export it simply by hitting file>Import & export. But when the data is exported, i can't see in excel the date of receiving and sending of the emails. It's only possible to write the following data in excel: - subject - body ... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
inbox full - emails not coming through later
Hi, hoping someone can help me. My inbox has been full, so when people have emailed me they have not come through. I've since cleared my inbox and am receiving new emails. My question - will I ever receive the emails sent during the time that the inbox was full and bounced back to the sender??? ... 18 Mar 2010 10:33