First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Problem with VBScript Running on Custom Home Page
I've got the following sub that is intended to open a new Explorer and display the specified folder. It works on my home laptop but when I try to use it on a machine connected to Exchange it craps out. The problem appears to be at this line where the object is not being instantiated. Any Ideas? [set objNames... 9 Apr 2010 10:02
Upgrade from Outlook 3007 to Outlook 2007
If I install Outlook 2007 and uninstall Outlook 2003 do I lose all my old e-mails, calendar dates, etc ... 9 Apr 2010 14:32
Enabling Voting Buttons in a Form
Hi , I've designed a form with Check box Form Field in Outlook 2003 ( Email HTML Option ), I need a recepient to tick the box and then the response will be sent to me like in a voting button. This is my first try in Outlook so excuse me if it is quite obvious. Thanks, Sid -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com ... 12 Apr 2010 20:23
Rules to Save Attatchments
I have a survey form which is returned to a specific email address. Can I get Outlook to automatically save the attached pdf to a specific folder on my network using rules for example? -- Regards Andy Andy Roberts Win XP, Office 2007 ... 9 Apr 2010 11:10
Outlook Exress - how to change data location
I am using Outlook Express for a separate email account. How can I locate where my datafile is? How can I change the location of my datafile? Thanks ... 9 Apr 2010 02:22
fix send email after message "interface not registered"
Hi, I had same problem, changed reg as below.. Alls good now.. Thanx :) "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" wrote: When using Word as the e-mail editor, you get the error "Interface Not Registered" when trying to send e-mail. To solve this so you can use Word as the editor again, close all running Office a... 15 Apr 2010 08:05
meeting request to outside addresses not always received as meeting request
I have a user who's reported that meeting requests he sends to users outside of our system are not always received as meeting requests. I understand that the issue would be on the receiver's side, but our concern is this: why would the same recipient receive one meeting request as a plain email, but another as an a... 8 Apr 2010 16:20
can i auto forward a copy of emails recived to another account
Hi there, I was reading this thread and thought someone could help me with my issue. I have two email address in outlook. I was trying to create a rule to forward all email sent to my alias account (not my primary account) to another user. The Help guide says "If you have more than one e-mail account in... 8 Apr 2010 16:20
Outlook Rule
I have two email accounts which I open in Outlook. problkem is when I reply to an email from the secondary account it always gets posted in the SENT of the primary account. Can I write a rule to MOVE it to the appropiate account? How? Thanks, Raul rego NJPIES ... 9 Apr 2010 14:32
Send/Recieve configure
I have Outlook 2007 and Exchange 2003 and will like to use an email account almost like an SMS configuration. Is it possibel when a user gets a reply from Outlook, he/she will only see the reply message NOT the history of the email {receive/send, etc}? Alson can the user just see the sender's name and messag... 8 Apr 2010 12:37