First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Email body disappears when replying
Does anyone know of a fix for this KB? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/842937 The problem is users email body disappears when they reply, Office 2003/exchange 2003 ... 30 Apr 2010 17:27
Unread search folder unavailable
Good Aftenoon, Could anybody help tell me why in Outlook 2007 on a Windows 7 machine I get the following error "The Operation Failed. An object could not be found." when clicking on the Unread Mail search folder and also why it is greyed out? This also happens for the Large Mail folder, but NOT the Categorized... 8 May 2010 16:44
how do i get an email address from microsoft outlook
I'm not sure how to set up microsoft outlook 2003 e-mail on my computer at home. ... 29 Apr 2010 21:29
Microsoft Outlook - formatting columns?
In Outlook, I have created several folders in my inbox. I noticed that the From, Subject, Received and Size columns are all of different widths. Is there I way I can make these columns uniform in width without having to right-click on Format Columns as I go folder-by-folder? -- Newellmyra ... 29 Apr 2010 21:29
set a category to all mail in a folder
"notme" <pasdemail(a)free.fr> wrote in message news:3FFE0E95-96CF-491C-A6B9-7419E6145296(a)microsoft.com... I need to set automatically a category to alll email in a IMAP folder. (and for every new incoming email in this folder) I've found this code in VBA but it give a category only to the selected email... 29 Apr 2010 11:15
VBA: set a category to all mail in a folder
Hi everyone, I need to set automatically a category to alll email in a IMAP folder. (and for every new incoming email in this folder) I've found this code in VBA but it give a category only to the selected email when the macro is launch. Sub essai() Dim MonApply As Outlook.Application Dim Expl As Explorer ... 29 Apr 2010 10:08
Definitive PowerToy repository for Outlook?
Does such a site exist? Ideally, I'd like to find a site that lists all of the known Outlook PowerToys and other add-in tools, including notations as to where they can be downloaded and (in)compatibility with Outlook 2010. Thanks in advance. //Steve// ... 29 Apr 2010 12:25
how can i get expart in ms office
... 3 May 2010 08:45
Outlook Draft email
I open a new email and click save to put it in my Draft folder to update information to the email. I notice every time I open the draft email and make changes to it and click save it is creating a separte email in memory. So when I open the Draft email it is open the first draft I created and not the updated dr... 29 Apr 2010 01:20
Automating Reply
I am using Outlook 2007 with Exchange Server 2003. I receive hundreds of email sent to jobs(a)our-domain-name.com and now I'd like to create a rule to automatically reply to each one of those incoming mail that are already in my Inbox instead of opening each email and clicking the reply button (and paste text int... 29 Apr 2010 21:29