First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Multiple appointment reminders
In Outlook 2007 when I have an appointment or item on the calendar and I get a popup reminder it has the appointment listed 3 times!! How can I fix this so it only shows up once? ... 7 May 2010 17:52
Deleted messages reappear after restart
Hello, this is my problem: I'm using Outlook 2010. I have had this problem before with Outlook 2007 and it fixed itself after a few days, but now I don't know how to fix it. I am at the inbox, I delete a message, using the delete key or the X on the ribbon. The message disappears and appears in the deleted mail ... 10 May 2010 10:59
Outlook Won't Start
I've just installed and purchased Microsoft Office Enterprise 2007. All of the programs in Office work but Outlook does not start. I've never used it and trying to launch it. It says, "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly." I've all the updates, and I am using Windows Vista Ultimate. Can anyo... 8 May 2010 10:07
Exporting data from outlook
Is there some other means of solving this problem? E.g. by some shareware program... ... 14 May 2010 07:21
Printing list of attendees
I did the steps to add a Macro. When I tried to use the Macro I got this error message: Compile error: User-defined type not defined Any suggestions? "Vlad Grigorov" wrote: IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm IMI Attendees Print is small utility specially des... 6 May 2010 10:48
Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool
The Backup command does not seem to appear in the file menu after I downloaded and installed the Personal Folders Backup Tool on Outlook 2007 in a Win 7 environment. It worked fine on Outlook 2002 in Win XP environment. Can anyone help please? Thanks. "g1mail" wrote: On 24 mar, 14:51, "Brian Tillman [MVP-... 6 May 2010 10:48
Links disabled
After working forever, the links in Outlook emails now get this message: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." Obviously, something has changed inadvertently. Any clue as to how to fix this? -- tcandt ... 7 May 2010 12:16
oversized MB item stuck in outbox
Sent email with too many photos. Keeps trying to send and I can't delete ... 5 May 2010 19:25
rule to or from same sender
Is there a way to create a rule which will direct all mail from a particular sender OR to that sender? I can't even figure out how to create a second rule to place the outgoing mail in a folder. Obviously I am trying to keep all messsages to and from a particular sender in the same folder. ... 5 May 2010 19:25
Upgrading to 2010 from2007
If I install Occe 2010 over my Office 2007, will Outlook 2010 find my contacts, calendar, email, etc., or do I need to do something with the outlook.pst file ... 7 May 2010 08:56