First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Can not access local Ost file.
To whom it migth concern. I have a user that is receiving the following message: "The file d:\"user"\Outlook.ost is in use and could not be accessed. Close any application that is using the file, and try again." The user has a e-mail box size on our Exhange 2003 server 1.6 GB. I do not kwnow how big the local ... 19 Apr 2010 09:30
Outlook 2003 permissions error
We use Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. Secretary has owner access to another users drafts folder. She creates emails and saves them to the drafts folder. The other person opens the emails and may change some of the text, she hits send and get an error "you do not have sufficient permissions to send this, ... 20 Apr 2010 07:15
outlook with exchage server connection
I installed outlook with exchage server connection but didn't mean to how can I change this because when I start it up outlook message says can not connect to exchange server then closes outlook down because \I can not enter a valide exchange accounKevint and name ... 19 Apr 2010 03:17
Oversized calendar printout
I have a calendar with many events per day. When I try to print the month view to a letter size page, most of the dates do not print. I have access to a D size printer (24x36) and am trying to use that, but Outlook doesn't seem to be able to deal with something this big. The MS calendar printing wizard doesn't a... 18 Apr 2010 18:38
Outlook Favourite Folders
Everytime I close Outlook, I lose the Favourite Folders. Consequently, everytime I restart Outlook, I have to drag my preferred folders (normally Inbox, Sent Messages, Drafts, Outbox) to the Favourite Folders area. Any reason? Any fix? ... 18 Apr 2010 08:40
Outlook 2007: is there a way to use it as a Diary
I'd like to keep a daily journal of important notes, etc. In other words , I would like to keep a Diary. Does Outlook 2007 have this capability? TIA ... 17 Apr 2010 15:13
Macro Suddenly Not Working
I have a macro I have been using for weeks to produce an email with some highlighted text. Today, it throws an error message. The error has survived a reboot, and I have had to comment out all the font color changes. The location of the error is: Selection.TypeText Text:= _ "Our interview hours are Mon.-F... 16 Apr 2010 19:34
Public Folders
I have an issue with my companies Public Folders on Outlook. First off we cannot afford Sharepoint at this time so don't tell me to buy it. We have about 100 public folders, all of them have different users and different attributes. There was a lady who helped develope all the folders who worked for us for 10... 18 Apr 2010 15:18
i am using trial version of outlook but it wont allow me to reply
i am using atrial version of outlook but when i try to reply to the email it wont let me, the reply word is not lit in the tool bar? ... 15 Apr 2010 20:23
Outlook 2007 sending duplicate attachments
Hi everyone. As the subject line indicates, Outlook 2007 is sending with duplicate attachments even though the user only attaches it/them once. I watched her do it and sure enough it is happening. Whether it is a single or multiple attachments, they are duplicated as soon as the user sends the message. O... 18 Apr 2010 18:38