First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
Email Icon
All of sudden whenever I receive an email, the email icon no longer appears on the system tray, how do switch it back on so whenever I receive an email the icon appears to let me know? Thanks in advance. ... 6 Apr 2010 19:53
How do I reset my original outlook email settings?
i set up my outlook with the wrong email...how can I reset the original so it is recognized...? ... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
Under Paragraph I clicked the Show/Hide Symbol icon so I can now see a symbol at the end of each text within a table cell. I wondered what that is so I tried to use Help to find out. I did find help that mapped a word (like paragraph) into a symbol. But I can't find anywhere where if I know the symbol it will tell... 7 Apr 2010 18:03
Sync only selected task folders?
I have a huge file of tasks, some outdated, in my outlook. I want to keep those tasks so that I can search for things should I need them, however I do not need them all to sync to my handheld (this is overwhelming and slows down my phone). I want to move all the old tasks into a different folder, and have that folder ... 8 Apr 2010 19:43
What is the correct way to kill a search in progress in Outlook 2007?
I was doing a simple search in Outlook, it didn't find it in the Inbox, so I told it to "Try searching in all mail items". After five minutes I gave up but couldn't find any way to cancel the search. Not CTRL C, CTRL Break, escape, clicking anywhere on the Outllok window, etc. I ending up killing it in Task ... 6 Apr 2010 16:29
Correcting activation
How do I correct my activation of Outlook 2007 having used the wrong e-mail address? ... 5 Apr 2010 05:03
How do I enable a link in an e-mail in Outlook 2007?
I am not able to enable a link to a website from an e-mail sent to me by a safe sender. It says "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your System Adminstrator." I am the Adminstrator as just a home user. I can get the links in other e-mail programs wi... 5 Apr 2010 00:46
Outlook Send / Receiving email - error code
I am unable to send or receive email in Outlook, error code displayed below. Task 'POP3 - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC0D) : 'Cannot find the e-mail server. Verify the server information in your account properties.' Task 'POP3 - Receiving' reported error (0x80040900) : 'The server name you entered cannot ... 5 Apr 2010 00:46
sorting messages in outlook
Hi All, I am using windows xp home sr3 and outlook 2003. I would like to know how or if there is a way to sort messages in my in box so that it will sort like outlook express? Thanks for any help. -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel(a)bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: ... 4 Apr 2010 20:25
Distribution List
I have changed my distribution list, saved it and updated it. Nevertheless, when I enter the name of the list, the old members of the list show up. It's as if I had two address books, a new and an old. Any suggestions? Thanks. ... 5 Apr 2010 11:38