First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
How to forward a distribution list in Outlook
I have an distribution list created that my partner would like to use. I would my partner to have access to the distribution. How can the distribution list be forwarded and updated to my partner? Thank you. ... 22 Mar 2010 18:06
Binned OUTLOOK 2003
My Psion became a paperweight so I uninstalled the Psion/Windows XP software applications (Add/remove programmes). Having become fed up with Outlook 2003 repeatedly complaining that it could not find the Psion add-in, I followed it's first suggestion: in Outlook, Help, Detect and Repair, ticked: 'Restore my sh... 24 Mar 2010 19:22
continually receiving the same message
Outlook 2002, I'm stuck in the twilight zone. My outlook continues to receive the same emails over & over again. Every few minutes! 100's of times already. HELP! ... 23 Mar 2010 14:50
Microsoft Outlook problem
Why do I get this message repeatedly when I try to open Microsoft Outlook all of a sudden whereas before I never got this message. The message I get is: The data file 'nikosc38(a)hotmail.com' was not closed properly. This file is being checked for problems. ... 22 Mar 2010 18:06
Task Reminders Don't Work
Please see e-mail string below. I tried the outlook.exe /cleanreminders in the run program after not having any luck with outlook / clean reminders. I still cannot get a task reminder to come up with a reminder even though I have designated a time and checked the box. When the appointed reminder time has pas... 22 Mar 2010 16:52
How do I set the send/recieve time in MS Outlook?
Where do I go to select the time that outlook downloads? ... 22 Mar 2010 14:16
Outlook 2003 - Multiple Monitors
I have a user with multiple monitors(2 set up using extended desktop) running Windows XP Pro. WHat they would like to have happen is click one icon and have Outlook open on monitor 1 and then click another icon and have a second instance of Outlook open on monitor 2. Is this possible? Anyone figure out how to d... 23 Mar 2010 16:00
ku,,yg,kj
gjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkjigugguggh ghgjhg?dg tdeg Mads N wrote: Hvordan overtager man en andens (pc og) aflagte outlook program? 15-Mar-10 Jeg har overtaget min mors pc. Hun har installeret office outlook 2003. Jeg har slettet hendes konto, men kan ikke finde ud af at oprette min egen. De skal bruge mange opl... 22 Mar 2010 09:24
Outlook 2002 v 2007 Send Receive speed
My desktop pc has an AMD x3 435 processor (2.9Mhz) and office 2007 including Outlook 2007. I have two POP3 email accounts and when I do a Send Receive (with no out going or in coming emails) it takes about 10 seconds (with no errors) to complete. I have just purchased a small note book with a 1.6Mhz Intel process... 22 Mar 2010 09:24
Move SeaMonkey/Thunderbird e-mail to Outlook 2007 (without OE)
I have recently upgraded to Windows 7 and am trialling Office 2007 Professional. I currently use SeaMonkey as a browser/e-mail client but want to move to Outlook 2007 because I prefer it. Is there a way to export my mail from SeaMonkey (nee Thunderbird) to Outlook 2007 without using the old Outlook Express/MS... 22 Mar 2010 04:59