First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
sort Search Folders in Outlook 2003
Am I missing something here? I don't seem to be able to sort my Search Folders in Outlook 2003. ... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
Cannot See Calendar in my default outlook page
I saw how you walked another person through this and was wondering if you could help me... I am right clicking on the "calendar folder" and it does not give me the option to "add"... any other suggestions? Brian Tillman wrote: Re: Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars' 30-Mar-07 Austin Powers <austinpower... 9 Mar 2010 10:04
Recurrence pattern
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 I have just added a number of items to my Outlook 2007 calendar and realize I forgot to set the recurrence pattern on the individual events. Since they all recur yearly on the date they have been entered, is there a way I select all 25 events and set the recurrence to "yearly"... 8 Mar 2010 13:04
Exchange Email
hello, i want to use my exchange email in outlook 2007 but in my 2 laptops at a sametime. i am using outlook 2007 for my email in one of my laptops. i need to configure in another laptop and want to use it at sametime.. Regards, Muhammad Farhan. -- mfarhan ... 8 Mar 2010 07:30
Outlook 2007 Does not Compact
Outlook.PST was growing 1.069 GB - Tried manual compaction - (Highlight Personal Folders, Right Click; Properties; Advanced; Compact Now). Lots of disk activity, but no change in the size of Outlook.pst as reported by Windows Explorer. Next I deleted over 100 Meg of files, emptied trash and manually compacted... 8 Mar 2010 14:11
remove tiled mode in outlook 2003
I can't seem to get rid of tiled mode in outlook 2003 when creating a background stationery. I'm trying to create a good looking email that is not too large a file in outlook. ... 7 Mar 2010 21:48
Remote Access
Is there any way of remotely accessing my home email using Outlook 2007 on my laptop? My ISP has a webmail site for remote access, but the site is far less user friendly than Outlook and I have to log in multiple times to accommodate more than one email address. I have Outlook 2007 in my laptop and tried using... 9 Mar 2010 14:41
Out of Office message in outlook
How do you set this up in outlook mail when you are not using exchange? All the help seems to apply to exchange. ... 7 Mar 2010 11:50
outlook 2k3
I am trying to set this up to link to my hotmail account but when I do I get the following message "Access to the account was denied: make sure your user name and password are correct" when it tries to synchronize the headers, thereby only executing half the job. There is nothing wrong with the user name and pa... 9 Mar 2010 20:23
search glitch \ problem Outlook 2007
I have one contact with many telephone numbers. One number was entered in under 'other' in the phone number section of that contact. When doing a seach for that 'other' number, nothing shows up. Is 'other' automatically excluded from the search function? (Outlook 2007, Vista HP, SP2) Thanks, Dave Horne ... 7 Mar 2010 06:21