First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Need to custom identify incoming outlook messages and keep this identifier when user replies
I need to map an incoming message with the replying outgoing messages using a custom identifier. The incoming message should be built including this custom identifier and sent to the end user in outlook. We could add this identifier as part of the e-mail subject, but prefer to add it somewhere that the end user can... 7 Mar 2010 05:16
Using Group Policy to control Outlook security/attachments behaviour
Hi Are there any easy instructions on how to set Outlook 2007 security via group policy settings? Many Thanks Regards ... 8 Mar 2010 08:36
ref to outlook express server says forbidden
When I try to use Outlook, I get this message. 0x8000ccc33 and Access tp acount denied. Server responded Forbidden. Can someone Help me? Thanks, -- Sheila E ... 5 Mar 2010 22:55
Make 50,000 $-Dollar and more with 1 $ - Dollar
Make 50,000 $-Dollar with 1 $ - Dollar;123631 Wrote: Make 50,000 $-Dollar and more with 1 $ - Dollar only a quantity of money. You let lose your PsychoKarma otherwise the confidence at this system. You keep in mind earned, the persons before you in the list it to stand at the position. These pe... 5 Mar 2010 09:27
Outlook security check prompt
Hi In OL2007 Trust Centre, under Macro Security I have selected 'No security check for macros' and under 'Programmatic Access' I have selected 'Never warn me about suspicious activity'. However OL still displays the security warning when an application is sending emails via OL. This problem is not present wi... 5 Mar 2010 08:20
Can't delete email in Outlook
I've checked this newsgroup and find nothing related to deleting email messages in Outlook. I also did a search and found confusing info that didn't seem to address the problem. I use Outlook Express so I'm not familiar with the difference using Outlook. My Son called and said he is unable to delete any m... 7 Mar 2010 12:58
How can I read my stored Outlook Express DBX files?
I did all of those same steps but get a message when I select NEXT after browsing to the correct folder that says "No messages can be found in this folder". Folder DBX IS present, along with all of my personal folders. "Marnie Juel Shaw" wrote: Thank you very much F. H. Muffman. Going into Windows Mail (w... 4 Mar 2010 19:12
Send setting keeps reverting
I use Office 2007 and have installed SP2. About 2 weeks ago computer locked up. Ctrl/Alt/Delete wouldn't even work. So did hard power down. Outlook was open. Doesn't do it all the time but since then it randomly sets a Delayed Delivery. When I open an email and uncheck Delayed Delivery, close, reopen the email,... 4 Mar 2010 13:32
How to get both a name and email address in a DL
I'm using the following code to create a distribution list. Once the list is created, I go to Contacts, click on the DL, and see that the DL member has the email address for both the name and email addr fields. How do I create a DL recipient that has the desired name field (different from the email address)? Than... 4 Mar 2010 12:22
Outlook Distribution List contents
I have a folder hierarchy of Public folders All Public Folders Dept Distribution List Distribution List has a DefaultItemType of "olContactItem" and a DefaultMessageClass of "IPM.Contact". I have scanned the folder chain and have a Folder object for "Distribution List" if that helps. I wish to take a li... 4 Mar 2010 13:32