First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54
Changing Zoom Level
On the 23rd of this month, I submitted the following request for help: "When I open mail using Office Outlook 2007, the type is often too small for me to read comfortably so I need to "zoom" it up. This works fine for the particular mail message I have opened but as soon as I open the next message, the scr... 27 Feb 2010 07:44
Converting Outlook trial into full version
Hi, I wanted to try Outlook. The only trial version I could find that included Outlook was Office Professional so I installed that. I have now bought Outlook from Amazon. When I entered the activation code into the current installation of Outlook it says code not valid. So I installed Outlook from the disk that... 25 Feb 2010 17:08
Installation Failure of BCM into Outlook 2007
I have Office Professional Plus 2007 that includes Outlook w/o BCM. I want to use BCM. I purchased Outlook 2007 w/BCM online from Microsoft. I downloaded the files and attempted to install and I received a "Setup failed to install Business Contact Manager for Outlook 2007" error message and reference to a log fi... 24 Feb 2010 18:53
opening hyperlinks in emails
PSG wrote: I've somehow lost the ability to open links in the body of emails. I must have deleted something somewhere. I get the following message. 'This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on the is computer. Please contact your system administrator.' Any ideas how I can ... 24 Feb 2010 16:36
How to programmatically find Sharepoint calendar URL?
We have sharepoint (WSS v3) calendars linked to Outlook 2007. My question is: how to programmatically find linked calendar URL. I found MAPIFolder.IsSharePointFolder property but I can't find url. Any suggestions? ... 24 Feb 2010 16:36
Tasks filter on next working day
Hi there ! Personnalising a task view, I created a filter : End date, less or equal, next working day. It seemed to work but, when Friday arrived, it did not show task that where due the next Monday. It showed a task due Saturday. Any suggestions ? Many thanks, C�line ... 25 Feb 2010 10:18
reminder and all day event in Outlook 2007
No matter what I set the reminder time to in tools>options>calender when I try to add a calender item it always defaults to 18 hours unless I untick the reminder option altogether. Also is there way to stop new calender items defaulting to 'all day event'? This is very frustrating. Thank you, AndyPandy Andy... 24 Feb 2010 13:10
Exporting meeting responses
"PaulSWagner" <PaulSWagner(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:824D0A8E-26CD-4C91-B137-8430B89E497A(a)microsoft.com... |I am using outlook 2003 to arrange a meeting with many participants (it's a | presentation). Is there a way to export the list of responses on the tracking |... 24 Feb 2010 04:16
Outlook 2007 Zoom View
When I open mail using Office Outlook 2007, the type is often too small for me to read comfortably so I need to "zoom" it up. This works fine for the particular mail message I have opened but as soon as I open the next message, the screen reverts to its prior setting so It is necessary to zoom it up again. I... 25 Feb 2010 23:50
accept/decline not updating Exchange calendar
I use Outlook 2003 with Exchange. My settings delivers the mail to the Exchange Mailbox, but then I have a rule to move it to my local PST inbox. A problem started occurring recently where when I accept/decline a meeting from the PST inbox, it doesn't update the status on my Exchange calendar (the meeting is the... 9 Mar 2010 07:51