First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
How to Set Default Margins and Tabs for Outlook 2007?
I have Office 2003 and use Word 2003 for the editor. When I start a new e-mail, the margins and tabs on that page are identical to the defaults set in Word's Normal template (normal.dot). That works great. On the 2nd computer, I have Office 2007 and Word 2007. Even though I modified the margins and tabs in ... 5 Feb 2010 16:14
In the body of an email I am composing how can I make an email ad
When I compose an email with an email addy or web addy in it they do not turn blue and automatically link up. How can I make them turn blue and when clicked on go to that addy or that person? I don't know if you would call it highlighting or not but the addy os usually in blue print and stands out. There is ... 2 Feb 2010 22:27
Moving contacts,tasks and notes
Hi, I have create a new PST file in Outlook 2007. I have to been able to migrate all the mails by opening both the old and new files and using the menu "move to" to miugrate all folders in my mail. However, I do not knw how to migrate contacts, calendars and notes. Any help or link would be greatly appreciated. ... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
Email disable auto message for vacation
Your query for "disable email auto messages that say out on vacation additional t..." ... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
MS Outlook 2010 beta - deleting mail off server issue
Hi I am using MS Outlook 2010 beta with a IMAP/SMTP type account and I am finding that all the emails I download and read are staying on my webmail server account. I cannot find a setting option anywhere to "delete server copy" Can someone please help me Thanks --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.ou... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
Tasks - Can not locate the fields in which the recurrence informat
You're not finding anything, because there is nothing to find. The recurrence pattern information is not stored in simple fields that can be displayed in a view. The only thing you can do is distinguish recurring tasks from those that are not recurring by grouping on the Is Recurring field. -- Sue Mosher, ... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
Two questions
Using OL 2003 on a WinXP system. 1. I need to run Outlook on both my desktop and my laptop. Is there a pretty easy way to transfer my settings -- e-mail, addresses, notes, etc. -- from my desktop to my laptop? 2. This is about the newsreader. It's frustrating when you're used to working quickly, as I a... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
Why does outlook express keep asking for password
I set up outlook express on windows 7 and it keeps asking for a password does outlook express not work with windows 7? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
Contacts in Address Book
Using Windows 7 with Outlook 2003 at work. On a brand-new computer, when addressing an e-mail and clicking the "to" box, the global contacts come up and I must choose "contacts." Is there a way to make "contacts" the default rather than "global" so that I don't have to choose this each time? Thank you for yo... 2 Feb 2010 17:32
Outlook 2003 sp3
Outlook 2003 sp3 Is there a way to set up a reoccurring date, like Christmas Day, so that is shows every December 25th, no start date? ... 3 Feb 2010 08:21