First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
I posted on outlook general and didn't get a response. so I looked here and there was no clue as to what is happening. I am using outlook 2007 on the desktop. now any mail coming in from facebook is going to junk email. also my zdnet newsletter is going there also. I have added their domain to the safe lis... 17 Feb 2010 16:48
Outlook 2003 duplicate remover
Has anyone used any of the apps. or add-ins for removing duplicates from "all" folders? Can anyone recommend a particlar package? MS Outlook 2003 / xp 2002 sp3 Thanks -- Bru http://forums.slipstick.com ... 17 Feb 2010 15:39
Outlook deleted old inbox on Comcast when started on new computer
I am using Outlook for the first time and wanted to synch my comcast currently using with new computer. Now all of my inbox on Comcast has been deleted and none of the folders have transferred to the new outlook. HELP ... 18 Feb 2010 09:28
Some stationey causes black signature text to appear in yellow?
Hello, One of our users is using the "Blank" stationery in Outlook 2002 + 2003. However, that causes the black text in her signature to appear in yellow. She's set the option to "always use my fonts", set the colours to black, etc, but to no avail. It happens with some of the other stationey as well. Does any... 17 Feb 2010 11:06
Creating a Rule in Outlook to Automatically Pair replys
Hi guys, Not sure if this is the right place but im trying to create a rule for outlook at work so that it automatically pairs sent emails with replys and moves them to a specific folder in outlook. Now all emails get sent to a shared email address and then we each take turns (a week each) replying to the ones w... 17 Feb 2010 00:34
Can I sort/reorganize my mail folders (I have 3 accounts)
I have 3 mail folder accounts. Currently they are listed as follows in Mail Folders 1. Personal Folder (linked to att account) 2. Hotmail Account setup via Outlook Connector 3. Live account setup via Outlook Connector I would like the personal folder to be at the bottom of my list of mail folders, the ... 16 Feb 2010 22:54
Attachments have lost descriptive text, which now appears embedded in email text
Thanks in advance, if anyone has a suggestion. Attachments downloaded from a list serve used to display fine (subject of the attachment). Something changed. Now attachments are displayed as a list or array, of incomprehensible attachment titles. Within the text of the email there IS a list of the attachments. ... 16 Feb 2010 22:54
Moving messages among folders- sometimes date changes
I am trying to move items from a PST inbox from an older POP email account to a newer IMAP account inbox in Outlook 2007. Sometimes when I move messages (by selecting 1 or more messages and dragging), they move just fine keeping the original date. Sometimes, they have the current date (date I moved them) as the r... 16 Feb 2010 22:54
email misses inbox and goes to subfolder
We have exchange server 2003 with service pack 2 and Outlook 2007. On one of our employees computers the email goes to his subfolder named the company name, I have renamed this to various other names and mail still goes there. I even deleted the folder (it went to Deleted Items) and still the mail went there,... 16 Feb 2010 22:54
Outlook 2007 crashes on startup under Windows 7
Hi On my old machine (with outlook express ) I installed outlook 2007 on it and it imported all my mail from the express version. Now I got a brand new windows 7 (64bits) machine and I installed office professional 2007 on it. I copied the outlook 2007 pst file from my old machine to the new one. However... 16 Feb 2010 18:23