First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66
Help recovering deleted emails in outlook
Greetings, Can somebody explain how to recover emails that have been deleted from the inbox and where the emails were deleted from the trash can? I am using Windows XP, SP3, Outlook 2007 SP2, local machine (not exchange), I have no reason to believe the folder was compressed. Thanks -theredfox ... 21 Jan 2010 16:55
Include Businesses in Search results
'Have Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 Can businesses be included in the Contacts list when searching? How? Sample: When doing a search for Jones, I'd like to include the Jones Computer Store. Is it required to put Jones Computer Store in the Full Name Box in addition to having it in the Business box? Many th... 21 Jan 2010 07:50
how to delete emails form IMAP account
Outlook 2003, IMAP account. When i right click on email and select move to trash on - nothing happens. When i click delete it just strikes name of email, but nothing hapens as well. Dont it supposed to delete message from outlook and from server? ... 26 Jan 2010 13:14
SPAM: Antivirus Free Download
... 21 Jan 2010 00:13
Auto change the senders address when replying
Thanks in advance for any suggestions. My problem/question is this - I have someone that refuses to use their work email address and it drives everyone in the company nuts. She insists on using her personal AOL account and I've got to the point where I manually change her AOL address to her work one in the event t... 21 Jan 2010 00:13
Newbie - Save As Many Messages at Once
Hi guys, I am kind of new to Outlook. I would like to know of any fast shortcut (for Save as) or a Macro? I work in a NGO and due to the Haiti crisis we recive like 500 emails at day. I have to save each one them and ONE BY ONE that says Donations (not all emails says donation). I would like to know if there... 20 Jan 2010 20:51
Company Logo as background in mail
Is it possible to paste my company logo as "watermark" in mail I´m sending? Fredrik ... 20 Jan 2010 15:12
Hotmail Password
Hi I have two computers Win 7 with windows live mail and of course live IO, I can use messenger etc okay On my laptop I have XP with outlook express 6.I can install my second E-mail acc okay,,, but it will not accept the Windows live ID as a password for the hotmail acc ' I have tried using the original passwor... 19 Jan 2010 18:06
Deleting items in the Inbox
My boss runs Windows 7 ultimate with Outlook 2007 Enterprise Edition. Sometime when she deletes emails from her Inbox with the delete key, sometimes the email doesn't appear to delete, yet a new one appears above or below it. As soon as she re-sorts, it's fine, that email deletes. It almost looks like a video d... 19 Jan 2010 11:17
GMail and Outlook 2007
Trying to configure Gmail with Outlook 2007 as per http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=77689 I'm able to get email in the Inbox but not able to send. Do we know if any tweaking is required in smtp settings? Thanks Sachin ... 19 Jan 2010 04:41