First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
How do I export .dba calendar files from a Palm Treo to Outlook?
Chapura won't do it. Something about a problem with calendar files. ... 17 Dec 2009 17:05
why is this mail recognized as Junk?
It seems that it does not depend on the length of the message. Any other hints for me? On 5 Nov., 00:39, "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <outlook...(a)msn.com> wrote: How long is the message? Short messages are more likely to be tagged as spam by the filter. Beyond that, its hard to say - its rarely anything you could... 17 Dec 2009 14:51
Category colors on shared calendars
Using Win XP and Outlook 2007 and shared calendars on our Exchange Server Each person involved has created a second calendar (not their primary calendar) with information that is to be shared with other staff. Those calendars use categories whose colors have been renamed to reflect the user's individual needs... 17 Dec 2009 14:51
Outlook PSTs
I believe when I insert a PST file in Outlook, it actually puts an entry into the registry. Can someone tell me what this entry is so I can add the PST via editing the registry...? This way I don't' need the users password to add the PST. Thanks, Tom... ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
How not include telephone numbers and postal address when sending
When I send an email in Outlook 2007, I do not want the recipients to see my telepone numbers or postal address etc. How do i setup it up so that a recipient only sees my email address? Thanks ... 17 Dec 2009 13:45
SBS 2003 Exchange Mailbox Storage Limit hatası
See IMI Mailbox Statistics for Microsoft Exchange Server from IMIBO - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imims.htm "murat" <murat(a)murat.com> wrote in message news:5991ECA6-8ADC-49FA-85CD-B8A54339BE2F(a)microsoft.com... Arkada�lar merhaba, Rahats�zl�k i�in afedersiniz, ancak bir sorunum var.... 17 Dec 2009 04:57
How to Switch Identiy in microsoft outlook 2007 and how to login
i am using microsoft outlook express 2007 and i want to create two email an account i.e i want to create two identity's but in 2007 outlook i dont know how to creat the identity and how to use it means how to login and logut i am not finding this butoon in file menu . in express i know hoe to fo this can u pls... 17 Dec 2009 01:43
rwz viewer for outlook rules
Anyone interested in a rws viewer (that sorts and exports the rules) feel free to download it at www.hgroenewegen.nl ... 21 Dec 2009 23:33
Can Distribution List Sent Show Only One Recipient in Emails Recei
This is a re-write of a previous post, that didn't get resolved. I'm restating it here to get a fresh start / better response. Also, please note that I'm not very technically savvy, so if there is a solve for this, please advise me in very plain language. Thanks in advance. Scenario: I'm a new user of Outl... 16 Dec 2009 18:00
Problem Sending E-Mails
Hi, I was using Outlook 2007 with Windows XP and it was working fine. I've now installed Windows 7 and reinstalled Outlook 2007 and it works the same as it did before except that when I click to send an e-mail, the message is just moved to my Outbox instead of being sent and to send it I have to click on Send/Recei... 17 Dec 2009 11:30