First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Outlook no me envia correo
Hola, Desde hace algunos dias tengo un Outlook (XP) no me permite el enviar correos con archivos adjuntos, en algunos marca un error que no pudo conectarse al servidor SMTP y en otras ocaciones no me marca ningun error. De antemano gracias ... 4 Jan 2008 06:25
"The Add-In "Fax Extension" cannot be loaded"
Agreed, I missed it the first time too. Thanks, Pinoyin "humphreyfish" wrote: Don: This has been driving me crazy as well. Make sure you follow Pinoyin's directions exactly. I think you may have skipped a step. I followed the instructions and the error message is finally gone. -- Mr. F... 27 Aug 2007 16:01
Outlook has stopped working
I am running Vista home premium and Outlook 2007. After about 10 minutes My Outlook will hang and gray out and say Outlook has stopped working. It apprears it may be looking for some file or there is a software conflict but I dont know what it is. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and run Repair a few time ... 10 Aug 2007 10:06
Outlook 2007 attachments
I want to turn off the message when I click on a .doc attachment to read it in an email that says "this can be a problem". The check box for stopping this is greyed out. Where do I go to stop this nonsense? ... 30 Jul 2007 01:42
0x800420CD
Hello to All - Helping a friend with their Outlook 2003 e-mail, using ATT DSL. The computer is a Windows XP SP2 machine, and the problems we're having is that it cannot receive e-mail. The same settings in Outlook Express do work, but nothing I've been able to think of so far has helped -- new Identity, re-en... 6 Aug 2007 09:02
OL 2003: error 0x800408FC - 'The server name you entered can not be found on the network'
Andrea Doerges <msnews.20.andread(a)spamgourmet.com> wrote: Further to what I wrote earlier, I can now report that in my case it was definitely caused by KB937608 - Update for Microsoft Outlook 2007. I have installed the updates one by one on the restored system and tested Outlook after each one. No proble... 13 Jul 2007 09:17
OL 2003: error 0x800408FC - 'The server name you entered can not be found on the network'
Andrea Doerges wrote: In my case that didn't help. I created a new profile and a new account. The test connections worked, but in Outlook they didn't. I have restored a backup image from before installing the Microsoft Updates, and everything is fine again. The only problem now is that I don't know wh... 13 Jul 2007 08:46
Can't close PST files
Recently an error occurred where I was unable to close a PST file... when I tried it I receive "the operation failed. an object could not be found." I can't expand the folder either. Now I am receiving this on another folder that I can expand. I am afraid that once I open a PST I will no longer be able to c... 4 Jul 2007 22:50
'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly'
Hi I have a user that is experiencing issues with his outlook. on opening his outlook he gets: 'The data file Personal Folders' was not closed properly' the file is being checked for problems' It takes approx 10- 15 mins to do the check every day He does check that outlook has closed down properly ever... 9 Jul 2007 10:17
Unable to save the print settings
I keep receiving this message when trying to print in Outlook 2007 Unable to save the print settings. Make sure the file c:\Documents and Setting\Admin\ApplicationData\Microsoft\Outlook\OutPrnt exists and can be written to. ... 12 Jun 2007 08:38