First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Outloo 2003 pst file finding?
When I 1st open Outlook 2003 can I press a key to force it to "browse" for a pst file? ... 13 Dec 2009 07:46
Mouse Scroll
I too am having the issue of not being able to scroll in the folders list in Outlook 2003. As of 12 Dec 2009, I am running Win 7 Ultimate with all available maintenance. MS Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 using what ever drivers come with Win 7 (properties page says 6.1.7600.16385). If there is a different dri... 14 Dec 2009 09:54
Outlook will not work after windows update on Windows 7
Hi this week i have 3 machines that are run Win 7 enterprise that after a windows update will not run outllook. when you start outlook you get the outlook has errored message when you start it again you are offered safe mode, if you say no the above happens, if you say yes then it does the same the next ti... 14 Dec 2009 09:54
Outlook Beta 10 - Installation Issue
I have successfully installed all the Beta 10 applications except outlook. For whatever reason outlook did not install initially. Now, when I launch the Beta 10 installer (choosing the "Add / Remove Features" option) the outlook install options tree is X'ed out (Not Available), there is no option to "Run from... 11 Dec 2009 01:35
Outlook 2007 Reading Pane Views
I cannot get the reading pane in Outlook 2007 to look and print the same as 2003. I use forms in Excel you send as email, not an attachement but you use the body as the email. This allows the email, in 2003, to print the same way it was set up in Excel. When I use 2007, it does not allow me to send it as ot... 11 Dec 2009 10:15
Setting up sounds in Outlook 2003
I would like to edit the sound for mail received in Outlook 2003. I can see where I can edit the alarm, but not the mail received sound. Can anyone kindly assist? ... 11 Dec 2009 04:48
Outlook 2007 starts to open, then disappears. No error messages.
Outlook 2007 starts to open, then disappears. No error messages. I recently did some "clean up" things using Glary Utilities, like registry cleaner, duplicate file remover, registry defrag, C drive defrag. I have 4 email addresses coming into Outlook. 3 are POP, one is exchange. My other Office programs ar... 10 Dec 2009 14:33
Lost email in .pst folder
Hi, I moved about 4 emails from my inbox to my personal folder. When I tried to open the .pst folder a message with cannot find the location of the folder came up and I shouild restart outlook. I have restarted outlook and now the emails have disappeared. Can anyone help me????? Thanks ... 10 Dec 2009 13:27
Email list
I feel stupid but here goes. Just got Outlook 2007. Using Office 2007. Have a huge list of contacts in Excel spreadsheet. Want to send email flyer to this list but have not been able to figure out how to pull the emails from Excel into Outlook. I have spent the last 2 days looking though hints/tips and online help and ... 10 Dec 2009 12:19
Deleted E-mails automatically delete
I just upgraded to Outlook 2007; if I deletes an email while it is "opened" it goes to the "deleted Items" folder--I can see the number change and then it it immediately deleted from that folder. The message disappears rather than staying in the deleted items folder. Why does the email disappear when it is... 10 Dec 2009 09:00