First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Outlook VBA to Extend a Native Rule
I am looking for some VBA code to do the following: You receive an email like: TID(123) This is the subject The email goes to your inbox as usual, but since it's a "TID(" it moves it to its matching folder on the network: \\myserver\myemail\TID(123)? Thanks for any code examples, methods, or suggestions. ... 20 Dec 2009 12:31
How can I set all mail in inbox as unread?
After I read email, it isn;t showing as opened. I tried to change it so it owuld and inadvertently changed all emails to show as opened. How do I switch it back. My computer was stoeln (with no backup) and trying to recreate what I had before is a REAL challenge! ... 20 Dec 2009 02:49
Moving email folders, accounts, rules etc from Outlook 2003 to
Thank you DL blessings of peace to you and yours! "DL" wrote: With outlook closed, copy all pst's to media, from media to Documents folder on new PC On new PC configure a new Outlook Profile, add your accounts, add a data file by browsing to the data files in Documents and select the largest, po... 18 Dec 2009 20:34
PST export to OE
I have a PST on my PC. I need to get all the emails onto another PC that just has OE, not Outlook. So, I know I need to do an export from Outlook on my PC to import on the other. My queston : what is the best format to use for the export? Comma, Tab, Excel? TIA ... 18 Dec 2009 20:34
Outlook Anywhere not connecting; Outlook 2007 client external to E
Hi Bill, Do you have Port 80 & 443 open on your firewall? Did you enable NTLM or Basic Authentication for Outlook Anywhere? Did you configure outlook anywhere on the outlook client? RRS550 "Bill Clark" wrote: Running Exchange 2007 SP2 with a few users migrated from Novell Groupwise. The following... 18 Dec 2009 13:55
Install add-in using OCT
Hi, Is it possible to automatically install an add-in by using the OCT tool? By that I mean, create an msp file with the tool and then run the install from a command prompt. Or put another way, I want to run automatically another msi file after Outlook is finished installing. Dan ... 18 Dec 2009 07:14
Moving email folders, accounts, rules etc from Outlook 2003 to 200
Please would you be willing to help me [a raw beginner] to retrieve email folders, the emails in the folders, accounts, rules etc from harddrive with Outlook 2003 and Windows XP, and move them successfully to new laptop with Outlook 2007 [Windows 7]. So far I have 1. searched for all pst files on old harddri... 18 Dec 2009 04:00
Outlook 2007 Copy and Paste Contacts Functionality
I have a similar questions. I would like to do a global search and replace throughout my contact fields (ie across multiple contacts), specifically the address field. Any way to do this? "Anna_Stephanie" wrote: Hello All, I am using Office 2007 Professional with SP2 installed. In Outlook 2007,... 17 Dec 2009 19:19
Microsoft Outlook Help not working
When I click on the Microsoft Outlook help button, the Office Assistant appears and I am able to type in my question. However, when the list of "what would you like to do" appears and I click on one, nothing happens, - the window where the answer would be is blank. How do I get it to show the answer? Helen... 19 Dec 2009 22:32
Sent messages not being saved
Many of my sent messages are not being saved in my saved folder. It is hit and miss. I use Verizon Fios. Is the problem with Verizon or with Outlook? -- Helen ... 18 Dec 2009 09:25