First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
S&T 2010 updated maps
I just bought a box copy of S&T 2010 and upgraded my 2009 S&T installation. My main motive was to get the map errors out of the way. S&T 2009 is full of map errors and this makes it about worthless for me. When I got S&T 2010 installed I checked some of the known map errors and they are still there. For example... 15 Dec 2009 22:16
Meeting Accepts get stuck in Outbox
Hi Guys, Strange one here. Hope someone can help I am using Windows 7, Outlook 2007. Wife using XP, Outlook 2003. Home network, thru a router Everything has beem working fine until a day os so ago. I create an appointment and send an invite to my with. She receives invite, accepts, gets added to calenda... 15 Dec 2009 07:53
Outlook Admin Shutdown
I tried this program for free (little nag screen), and it worked perfectly and quickly. I bought it 2 mins later for only ?3.50. Bargain. No more data check from Outlook. In addition I read that Thunderbird is undergoing some radical changes and that there are a number of developers now working on it. If that comes... 15 Dec 2009 06:47
Spam
Gee , you got to keep spamming continuously. Enough -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... 14 Dec 2009 14:22
Windows 7 - Outlook stops working on first start
Just done a clean install of win 7 and put office 2007 on it. All the updates are applied. most mornings on first start outlook gives a 'stopped working' message and closes down. When I start it again everything seems fine and it is stable for the day. I have ran office diagnostics and it reports no proble... 14 Dec 2009 08:48
Hi all, In my client pc's i have configured the Microsoft office outlook 2007 after the configuration inbox mails are visible in inbox but sent items and other folders are not getting downloaded, my mail server is squirrel mail ,so please let me know the reason . ... 14 Dec 2009 07:43
Moving from OE to Outlook 2007
I've used OE for many years. But have finally decided to upgrade to Outlook 2007. So I have a few questions is anybody would be kind enough to assist. 1/ Should I allow Outlook to transfer/convert all my OE email or is it best to export them manually? 2/ Is it difficult to transfer these stored OE dbx files i... 15 Dec 2009 17:51
Outlook receiving the same e-mails every day
Outlook 2003 problem: New messages are downloaded ok, but are redownloaded to the same computer on subsequent days, up to the amount of days that I have set to keep e-mails on the server (currently 3 days). The above is not the default, per the statements copied from various places on the internet described below.... 17 Dec 2009 19:19
outlook
how do I delete a message that is locked up in sending and wont ever send? ... 12 Dec 2009 23:17
I search...
I search my inbox with Lookeen and it always shows me the newest items first. By default... If you want to check it out www.lookeen.net Barry S wrote: Jeff,I sympathize. We are stuck on Outlook 2003 (corporate IT). 22-Jan-09 Jeff, I sympathize. We are stuck on Outlook 2003 (corporate IT). I frequently... 12 Dec 2009 18:57