First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Word 2000 and Outlook 2007 conflict
We decided to upgrade one of our computers to Outlook 2007. We are still using Word 2000. Now when ever I open Word it will not close. Now it is interferring with my shut down mode. Any ideas? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Dr. Dotnetsky's Cool .NET Tips and Tricks # 6 http://www.eggheadcafe.co... 24 Nov 2009 08:54
Toobars
Other than the standard ones, I have three extra toolbars in Outlook 2007 - one for True Connect, one for the Avery Assistant, and one for Iconix. These all fit nicely on one line below the standard toolbar. However, each time I restart Outlook, whilst the longer True Connect toolbar appears in the same place i... 22 Nov 2009 12:45
How do I get email in Outlook Express on an XP machine into Outlook2007 on Windows 7 Machine?
The instructions for importing Outlook Express files from another machine assume that Outlook Express can be run on the target machine. I don't believe there is a way to do that on a Windows 2007 machine. So How do I accomplish this? ... 21 Nov 2009 19:15
default snooze time
Using WinXP and Office 2007 When an appointment reminder pops up in my Outlook 2007, the default snooze time is "5 minutes before start." Where can I go to change that snooze default? ... 13 Nov 2009 07:43
Desktop Alerts n2
Followup to msg on Tue, 10 Nov 2009 11:19:40 GMT, Manlio <noemail(a)news.org> : I forgot to say: Of course I checked all the available MS updates and supports hints. ... 10 Nov 2009 06:59
Desktop Alerts
I have been hunting from long time to find at least what is causing the desktop alerts stop working. Recently I reached the conclusion that this problem arise together with the inability of Outlook to close quickly. Therefore I am looking for the solution to the last trouble. Many reports say that when other progr... 11 Nov 2009 13:31
Outlook 2003 Sends Read Receipt Requests
This is happening on all messages sent and even though the settings are such that it should not be sending them. I checked this on the individual messages and in the Tools>Options>E-Mail Options>Tracking Options and in neither location is that set to request a receipt. Any help is appreciated. ... 12 Nov 2009 23:00
Added spaces and color change
When I edit the original text of a message I want to forward, Outlook adds spaces before and after the added word and changes the color to blue. How can I stop this from happening? ... 4 Nov 2009 17:32
Outlook 2003 Shuts down in approximatly 15 seconds
Club member running Windows Vista Home Premium on a dual boot iMac. Windows 2003 was uninstalled and reinstalled. Fixed nothing. Now I arrive on the scene. 1. I installed Service Pack 3 2. Windows Update installed 12 "Important" updates, mostly for Office. 3. I tried running Outlook in safe mode. No dice. 4. I... 4 Nov 2009 17:32
Hyperlink to Server Folder
Hi I run Outlook 2003 I need to provide a link to a server folder for a number of email recipients. I go to insert hyperlink then select file and I type in my path. file://\\stlwolsvr01\Im\6Depts\Strip_and_Plate\Plate Mill Reporting\Daily Repoting\Milcos Report\ Then press OK When the recipien... 4 Nov 2009 10:51
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last