First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
import sent hotmail to outlook
I just reinstall computer XP and office 2003 I managed to recieve inbox after setting up hotmail account and connector, how can I import my sent messages from hotmail I can see sent in web hotmail, but I want them in outlook I did save old hotmail store I think it was an .ost file outlook will only let me i... 27 Jan 2010 11:31
Outlook/Euro Symbol Problem
Hi, I have a strange problem and I cannot pin point when it started. I use Outlook 2007 and when I compose a new message I cannot type the euro symbol in the email body until I type another character first, a space for example. Sometimes I cannot type it at all but more times than not inserting a character first fixe... 25 Jan 2010 11:41
Deleting Files
Is there a way in Outlook 2010 (beta) to get the "do you really want to do this" message when shift-deleting files? Also, in 2010 there is an Inbox in both the folder listings for "Outlook Data File" and "my email address" headings. What's the difference. I'm moving up from Outlook 2002....big jump! ... 24 Jan 2010 18:07
Error message saying wrong username & pw
Hi again, I figured out how to configure outlook 2003 but everytime I try to send I get the error message: Task 'Hotmail: Folder:Inbox Synchronizing headers.' reported error (0x800CCC33) : 'Access to the account was denied. Verify that you r username and password are correct.The server responded 'Forbidden'.... 24 Jan 2010 15:51
Setting up outlook
Hello All, I'm new here. I don't know how to set up 2003 on my new computer. Can anyone help? I've tried to locate steps online to know avail. Any help is greatly appreciated. Pamela ... 25 Jan 2010 05:03
Creating a Mailing List in Outlook
That's what I want--a simple mailing list, or 'group,' created from my own Contacts Directory, so I can just click one or two keys and send an e-mail to many, many people. (Instead of adding dozens of e-dresses one at a time). It used to be simple to do this in old Outlook Express. In fancy Outlook 200s, however, all... 23 Jan 2010 18:51
need help
Iam using microsoft outlook linked with my company mail. if anyone wants to see may mail can see, but if anyone want to send mail from my outlook account, password must be ask by outlook Inshort anyone can read my mail But no one can send mail without my password. Pls help ... 23 Jan 2010 07:40
Rules
Hi I am using Outlook 2007 and I am trying to set up a rule to reply to a certain email with a specific word. From – email With specific word Reply using template But it's not working – is there an auto script out there or a different rule to use? Thank you in advance Cordell ... 26 Jan 2010 12:06
import message rules from Outlook express to Outlook 200
Where do I find the Message Rules folder for Outlook Express? ... 21 Jan 2010 18:04
How do I select all (text) of an email in Outlook 2007? (other th.
How can I select and copy text from Reading Pane WITHOUT opening the email. I have to not only OPEN, but HIT REPLY or FORWARD in order to simply select and copy text. There must be a way, but I can't find it. -- tecsi http://forums.slipstick.com ... 21 Jan 2010 16:55