First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
After compaction - some shortage of data in sent emails
Hi everyone! After standard compacting I have some emails shortage, sent emails from date1 to date2 have disappeared. I do not have the bakup and wondering if there is a chance to get this back? The system is Microsoft Outlook 2002 Any help much appreciated, Tomek ... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Clock time is wrong in received e-mails
I recently installed Microsoft Office 2003 on my new computer (Windows 7). I am using Outlook as my email program.The time shown on received e-mails is exactly two hours prior to the actual time. My computer clock is accurate. Any help in correcting this will be appreciated. ... 15 Feb 2010 22:15
synchronising Outlook 2007 contacts with backed up version
Hi all, I use Win XP Pro with a Nokia 'smartphone'. In early December, Nokia invited me to download and install a new synchronisation package that truncated some of the entries in my Outlook 2007 including the longer Notes fields in my Contacts; I don't know what else I lost, but some 200 entries were affec... 16 Feb 2010 12:57
Undeliverable Outlook 2007 Message
I sent an e-mail last night and in checking my in-box today received an undeliverable message. I realized that I had accidentally pot a period between words in the e-mail address so know how to correct the problem and re-send, but can't find my message to do so. It isn't in sent items, drafts, deleted items, ... 15 Feb 2010 22:15
Cannot find emails in my inbox greater than a week?
I'm new to outlook for the last month. I've been sending and receiving emails during that time. However, emails keep disappearing from my Outlook 2007 and I'm not deleting them or moving them. This is a business account and I'm losing customer information. Can you help me figure why this is happening? -- ... 15 Feb 2010 17:48
Messages older than a week missing in my Inbox
I'm very, very new to using MSOutlook. I've been receiving messages and now messages older than "last week" are missing? I didn't archive them, I didn't delete them. They are just missing, Unfortunately, these are very, very important messages. Where are they? How can I find them? What do I do? -- Scott ... 13 Feb 2010 12:41
Cannot start Microsoft Office Outlook.
sir, my computer os is window7 Ulimate. i have intalled window outlook7. it opened two times. now when ever tried to open i recieve following message. Cantnot start Microsoft Office Outlook, Cannot open the Outlookwindow. The set of folgers cannot opened. The file C:\Users\home\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook... 13 Feb 2010 10:25
Embedded images don't show
I recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and since have not been able to see any embedded images in inbound emails. I've searched everywhere for a solution, but have not found anything that rectifies this problem. I don't get that red cross that used to come when an image wasn't available. Intended image locations... 13 Feb 2010 07:08
Lost emails received on 'new computer' prior to 'Easy Transfer'
How do I recover emails received in 'Microsoft Outlook' on my new computer, which have disappeared using 'Windows Easy Transfer' to transfer contents of 'Outlook Express' from old computer? ... 12 Feb 2010 18:00