First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
New Outlook Distribution List Location
How do I create an Outlook Distribution List in a folder other than the default "Contacts" folder? I'm using C# but I can use VB, etc. Thanks, Scott -- scottb2 http://forums.slipstick.com ... 4 Mar 2010 13:32
Your Server reported a UID does not comply IMAP Standard
Hello a lo'ts of time a receive this error in Outlook 2007. (ScreenShot > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1840296/Outlook%20Errore%20ENG.JPG ) there's a way or a fix to solve it? The only solution that i've found is remove and create again the mail account. -- www.ceccherini.net <<< ... 4 Mar 2010 11:14
Outlook 2007, UTF-8 & national characters
I've got the same problem with scandinavian characters and outlook 2007 plain/text. This was not a problem prior to OL2007 anyone got an idea about this one? the workaround is not to use, and change from plain text to rich/html every time you reply to a plain text mail... puh --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/mic... 4 Mar 2010 06:43
signature
Hello, This is really buging me!!! i have created a html signature in word it looks fine in ie!!! i am using it currently in outlook2003 on win7 it works fine and the image is in the right place. i have set up outlook2003 on xp and using the same html signature the image then moves???? please help!!!!!!!!!!!!... 5 Mar 2010 08:20
outlook e-mails and address book
I have three e-mail accounts call them 1 2 3. This morning working with Dell thought we had it straight 1 was the default 2 was setup to pass on emails to 1 that means any inmail to 1 and 2 would show up twice in 1 so far ok 3 was by itself so that people who had this as my email coud use it while doing ... 4 Mar 2010 14:41
How to MOVE send messages to a folder
I have 2 emails accounts in the Microsoft Outlook. say A and B Email account B is used to forward emails that are received from a fax server to respective staff. So I want to separate these sent(forward) emails from the sent emails from Email account A. But I cannot MOVE sent emails (from email acccount B... 19 Mar 2010 15:32
Outlook and iCalendar
Hello, I am writing a MAPI addin for Outlook that would generate iMip style messages for meeting requests, responses and cancellations. I know Outlook configured to work with IMAP is able to generate and consume such iMip (iCalendar messages), and was wondering if there is some method/functionality exposed in Ou... 3 Mar 2010 16:26
how to send an email from microsoft outlook
I am very new with computers i need some advise on how to send an email in which i had never sent an email ever ... 3 Mar 2010 20:55
developing a tracking System for office activities
We have a timeline chart which we follow in our office for keeping track of our office's chief tasks. For example, it may have in January, clear past year's bills, in February get ready for taxes and so on. The whole office staff has the same chart, but different people are responsible for the tasks(someone for taxes, ... 3 Mar 2010 10:41
Can I get larger icons in the Outlook 2007 Quick Access Taskbar
Hi, I have moved from Outlook 2002 to 2007 due to Win 7 not remembering passwords. I am just getting used to the differences and find that I prefer to look at my email message view without the ribbon and just use the Quick Access Taskbar, but feel that the icons a just too small. Is there any way to make the Q... 3 Mar 2010 14:10