First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Outlook 2003
Unable keep setings on Outlook mail box when delegate have been added after reboot ... 25 Mar 2010 09:09
Attachment question
Does leaving attachments with many sent and received messages slow down Outlook 2007? I do have an archiving time set. regards, "nobody" ... 25 Mar 2010 04:39
Outlook reloading all messages
Hello. I tried to move the default storage location from my computer's C drive to it's D drive, as there's too much stuff there and it's almost full. When I reloaded Outlook however, it has loaded my inbox with thousands of old messages, all marked as unread. These were stored in my personal folder, and I only h... 25 Mar 2010 01:02
keeps asking for password
"Michael Courter" wrote: outlook keeps asking for password. i have 3 accounts setup. i leave outlook running all day. it will intermittantly dislpy a pop-up asking for the password to one of the accounts. when i cancel i get an error message. i have ggoled and KB'd and found nothing that fixes ... 24 Mar 2010 22:47
Attachments
I am trying to open a PDF file attachment in Outlook, but it defaults to Windows Photo Viewer. How can I get it off this option, to the screen where I can pick from other choices? (ex. Excel, Word, Notepad) ... 24 Mar 2010 14:43
How do I wrap text in the subject column in the list of tasks
i seeing the list of taks in using the menu "Tasks" in outlook. However I am unable to wrap the text under the subject column that I miss the words. Even when printed in landscape the words are truncated. So how do i wrap the text in the view and print out, so that I can see all the text. ... 24 Mar 2010 17:03
Signature not in message when using scan to email
Hi everyone! We're using Outlook 2007. When we use the "scan to email" function on our network printer, it brings up a new message in Outlook with the scanned image attached which is great, but the message does not have the default signature in it. When we try to add a signature it does not include the company jpe... 24 Mar 2010 06:37
Outlook 2000 help
I'm using only the calendaring function of Outlook 2000 not any of the communication features. I recently did a clean install of my MS Office but Outlook does not pop up when a scheduled appointment or task occurs. Previously, it did. Is there a function or box in the Office setup that I need to access and/or c... 27 Mar 2010 13:09
Changing from POP to IMAP
On 3/22/2010 7:14 PM, rfoszcz wrote: I originally set up a GoDaddy hosted email account as POP. In the past year I've created many, many folders under the PERSONAL folder. I now want to change the GoDaddy account to an IMAP based account. I removed the POP account and created an IMAP account but the INBOX f... 23 Mar 2010 13:41
Email Export from Outlook to Windows Live Mail
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 that I have been unable to fix. the problem is that Outlook 2007 crashes randomly and often. The Office Diagnostic program finds nothing wrong and all of the add-ons have been disabled. The only other recommendations I have found is to uninstall Outlook and reinstall Outloo... 23 Mar 2010 17:12