First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
how to keep original email in inbox after replying to it?
At the moment the original email disappears when I reply to it. this started to happen at the beginning of this week (29 March). How do I get the email to remain in my inbox? Thanks. ... 7 Apr 2010 16:54
Outlook 2002 & 2007 - sharing the same account on two machines ?
I run Outlook 2002 on our desktop PC, my wife has recently acquired a laptop with Outlook 2007 - is it possible for her to access the same email account from her machine please ? Thanks in anticipation. ... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
2007 Outlook and 2007 Word
Outlook 2007 does not use Word as the email editor in the same way that earlier versions of Outlook did use Word if you selected that option. Your problem therefore seems to be with Outlook so I have crossposted this to a couple of Outlook newsgroups from where you may be more likely to receive and answer. ... 31 Mar 2010 09:53
Problem importing a .pst file
Hi. I'm trying to import messages stored in a .pst file into Outlook (version 9.0.0.2711) with OS W2K. The file was created in Outlook under Windows XP. No error messages appear. The copying barometer comes up and it looks as if the messages are being imported. The problem is that I can't find them anywhere. ... 31 Mar 2010 09:53
cached mode - mailbox on server does not reflect local changes
I have a user, Outlook 2007 in cached mode, whose mailbox does not seem to be syncing with all of his local folders. He has a large mailbox, so has been moving items out of folders to PST files, then deleting those items from the local copy. However, those items remain in the server version of that folder -- days l... 31 Mar 2010 15:29
EMAIL
How can I delete an email that I have sent? ... 30 Mar 2010 16:09
Outlook Resource Permissions
I have three conference rooms setup as resources and they are set to auto accept, auto delete, and auto decline conflicts. This works great, but I want to make it so anyone can auto book the rooms, but not be able to read what others have booked. I want the users to see that the room is booked, but they would... 30 Mar 2010 13:54
Problem importing a .pst file
Hi. I'm trying to import messages stored in a .pst file into Outlook (version 9.0.0.2711) with OS W2K. The file was created in Outlook under Windows XP. No error messages appear. The copying barometer comes up and it looks as if the messages are being imported. The problem is that I can't find them anywhere. Wha... 30 Mar 2010 10:32
how do I import from a complete vista backup to outlook win7
I have just finished a complete new install of Win 7. Everything went great except I can't transfer my old address book and folders to the new copy of outlook, (Ult 2007). I backed every thing up under Vista two ways, 1st as a complete comp back-up, (all of C drive ) , then files and folders back-up. Each on a ... 30 Mar 2010 09:26
Question about outlook with attachment with name att00001.txt
Dear all, I would like to ask a problem about the MS outlook, details as follows: One of our client which using MS outlook 2000/2003/2007 have a problem about received email (using pop3), which we don't know why it will automatic added a file (att00001.txt) no matter the file with attachment or not. What our clie... 30 Mar 2010 07:14