First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Remove McAffee Addin from Outlook
Thanks so much for the additional info - it was driving me crazy every time I started Outlook it would stop with that message about the disabled add-in... but no one could help me get rid of it - unless I totally wiped my computer & start over - which I had just done loading Windows 7 so I really did NOT want to go thr... 8 Apr 2010 11:05
How do I configure Outlook 2003 with MSN e-mail
I had to wipe the hard drive on the pc in my living room (teenagers) and now cant get my e-mail thru outlook. I have had the msn acct for 10yrs and use it. It worked 48hrs ago but now I dont know how to configure it and I have tried a few microsoft answers ANY HELP will be much appreciated -- william ... 14 Apr 2010 15:34
Problem accessing deleted, recovered .pst file
Hi - I'm attempting to access a .pst file that had been deleted that I have recovered using a third party recovery tool. the file seemed to be successfully recovered, but Outlook is not recognizing it as a .pst file. I have tried using scanpst.exe, but that also does not recognize it as a .pst file. Sin... 8 Apr 2010 11:05
Giving intranet permission to write too outlook
Hello, Hopefully this is the right place. I've searched the internet for a while with no luck. I wrote an ASP Script to add apointments to outlook, the problem is I seem to be having problems with permissions. How do I go about giving the intranet permission to write to outlook. For access it was easy enough, b... 7 Apr 2010 12:23
The logon credentials supplied were incorrect
OK... here's a bit of a description of the hardware / software I'm dealing with... - Active Directory resides on a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition - Microsoft Exchange 2007 resides on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition I'm not real strong with networking, so please bear with... 8 Apr 2010 18:35
Outlook 2007, UTF-8 & national characters
I have the same problem with Swedish characters in Outlook 2007 plain text incoming mail. Has anybody found a solution? I am not about to install Office 2010 that's for sure. Bill Gordon --- frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.outlook/Outlook-2007-UTF-8-national-characters ... 7 Apr 2010 08:59
mailer-Daymond bouncehost error
I have MS Office 97. I use a Distribution list in Outlook (97) to send out email to about 40 of my contacts. About a dozen of these use a Florida domain with the extension cfl.rr.com Every time these dozen emails all with the cfl.rr.com are returned from mailer-Daymond(a)bouncehost with the following message. Hi... 9 Apr 2010 10:02
add duration field of multiple appointments
I'm curious what the best method for adding duration fields of appointments. If the answer consists of exporting to excel....how can I manipulate the data effecitively. I've tried multiple ways but not getting good results. Thanks. ... 7 Apr 2010 08:59
A good program for keeping track of time...ie outlook timecard add on
Is there a good program for keeping time for jobs. I've used the appointment as a means for doing this for years, but this can be quite cumbersome as workflow gets more complicated. Looking for the next best method. I use outlook 2007 and quickbooks 2009. I've currently manually transfer info from outlook to qui... 6 Apr 2010 19:53
BCM 2010 - database problem
Hi, I have serious problem with my BCM 2010 database. I have a BCM 2010 database instaled on one domain user profile (local database without any share). I change a domail and.... forgot to do backup... (I know, I know - idiot) I have 2 database files recovered from old user profile i I don't know what to ... 7 Apr 2010 07:53