First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
Custom Installation Wizard
Hello All Can someone tell me if I can do the follwing in one job using the Office 2003 Custom Installation Wizard: - Remove an existing copy of Outlook be it 97, 2000 or 2002 - Install and customise the latest version of Outlook 2003 with a profile Thanks AJ ... 26 Mar 2007 06:23
Welcome Message
Hi, I have a user who receives the Outlook Welcome Message everytime they open Outlook. How can i stop the message from appearing? Thanks, Jen see below: From: Outlook 2003 Team [mailto:olteam(a)Microsoft.com] Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 8:32 PM To: New Outlook User Subject: Welcome to Microsoft Office... 14 Mar 2007 22:52
Outlook.ost file error
Hello all: One of the users in our office is having Outlook 2003 issue, every now and then "Microsoft Office Outlook Offline Folders: the file C:\Documents and Settings\User_Name\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\outlook.ost is in use and could not be accessed. Close any application that is using this ... 11 Dec 2006 10:04
Outlook constantly ask for username/password
I am using Outlook 2003 I have my AOL account setup where I am able to send and receive email from AOL. Lately, a box pops up which says: PLEASE ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVER: SERVER: IMAP.AOL.COM USERNAME: MY USERNAME PASSWORD: MY PASSWORD (REMEMBER PASSWORD BOX IS UNCHECKED... 20 Nov 2006 11:20
Spell Check Settings
Hi! I apologize in advance if this is something that is common knowledge, but I have not been able to hit on the magic Google word combination to find my answer if such is the case. I use Outlook 2003 with Word 2003 as my email editor. The machine runs XP SP2. All updates for all programs are in place. ... 15 Nov 2006 09:20
Outlook 2003 won't launch
I have a standalone version of Office 2003 Small Business Edition. When I try to open Outlook, I get the following error: The exception unknown software exception (Ox40000015) occurred in the application at location 0x7813461a. Click on OK to terminate the program Click on CANCEL to debug the program When... 23 Oct 2006 20:00
email accounts
Using Outlook 2003. My client wants to be able to send email for three of her supervisors that will appear as though they are sent from the specific supervisor. Replies to the email need to be directed to the specific supervisor as well. I have set up those three email accounts so that when she creates a new... 18 Oct 2006 17:57
Outlook cannot read the registry information
I'm getting this message on one of my user's Outlook when attempting to add a folder to any of the default folders within Outlook: Outlook cannot read the resgistry information - Close and restart Outlook - Reinstall Outlook - Reinstall Microsoft Exchange or other email system. Has anyone come across this? ... 17 Oct 2006 16:42
0x8004010D error on Outlook 2007
My PST file size has exceeded 4GB on a FAT32 harddrive. Outlook is preventing me from deleting mails as it has trouble writing to the PST file. But if it doesnt allow me to delete mails, I cannot reduce the PST file size back to below 4GB. What should I do? thank you dl EggHeadCafe.com - .NET Developer Portal ... 9 Oct 2006 21:22
Emails
I have one question having to do with how long an email will stay in the inbox until it no longer shows up when you open the inbox. Or is that a function of the AOL account? (I have AOL email) ... 8 Oct 2006 21:16