First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Crashing when printing
I just got off the phone with MS. they stated that this is a known issue that happend with an october 09 security update. more specifically(sp), KB972363. they could not guarantee that uninstalling this would work, however they did say that the June Cumulative update will fix this problem. so hold out for a few more w... 11 May 2010 14:33
Outlook print crashes
I just got off the phone with MS. they stated that this is a known issue that happend with an october 09 security update. more specifically(sp), KB972363. they could not guarantee that uninstalling this would work, however they did say that the June Cumulative update will fix this problem. so hold out for a few more w... 17 May 2010 09:08
adding web browser tab
Hi All, I am using windows xp home sr3 and office 2003. I would like to know how to add the web browser tab to my menu bar in outlook 2003? Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks. -- Regards, Gary Metzler send to: gmtravel(a)bellsouth.net http://www.outtasighttravel.com Msn messenger: gmetzler115... 11 May 2010 01:23
Cox Cable is Bailing Out!
Look at what I just received. It's very sad. I wonder if there's a way to access USENET via the web:Dear Valued Customer: Effective June 30, 2010, Cox Communications will discontinue Usenet service to our subscribers. Declining newsgroup usage in recent years has highlighted the need to focus our resources ... 10 May 2010 21:02
Another question on Outlook Connector
I've had an issue for some time where there are blank headers shown in my Outlook Hotmail accounts (message has no subject or body, but has a header with date and time only), while everything is normal when I sign on to Hotmail via a browser. I think something happened once after I deleted a large number of messages i... 10 May 2010 16:34
Outlook sending unknown hidden messages
Hello all, My Outlook is sending hidden messages (as indicated by the status bar) when I don't have any, or sometimes one message, in my Outbox. They shouldn't be read receipts from legitimate Email, because I usually haven't opened any mail that contains receipt requests (I get VERY little mail from unknown source... 11 May 2010 10:04
Location of e-mails on hard drive - outlook 2007
Hello, have been asking myself the following questions several times: * Where are my e-mails in outlook 2007 located on my hard disk? * Does outlook 2007 convert the e-mails to a specific format? * Are they saved seperately on hard disk or are they just putted together in one big file? Thanks... 11 May 2010 15:41
Check Lookeen
you can add your folders to the lookeen-index and it will index these folders and search them. that's what you want to do, right? (http://www.lookeen.net) my opinion about outlooke is, that this tool is expensive but still the best email-client available. iphone users also accept that the iphone is unable to pla... 10 May 2010 13:13
MSN Search toolbar in Outlook 2003
Hi, Until recently I have been able to install a toolbar in Outlook 2003 that, together with Windows Desktop Search 4, users could search through their email. The Outlook search toolbar was a component of the Windows Live Toolbar - during the installation of the Live toolbar you could perform an advanced install... 10 May 2010 13:13