From: Giovanni Dicanio on
On 10/06/2010 07:21, Mihai N. wrote:

>> This newsgroup has been more than a "forum" to me. I have life long
>> friends
>> from participation here like you, Joe, G, Ajay, Mihai, all the other
>> Davids,
>> Scott, many of whom I've met in person and shared cheesecake. Our
>> camaraderie here has grown beyond just answering tech questions. In the
>> midst of it all we've become friends. I think we will stay friends :o) but
>> I will miss this kind of banter and the chance to talk about other things
>> besides the answer to the immediate question at hand.
>
> I really hope we will manage to keep the connection alive :-)
> It was really nice hangin out with all of you, virtualy and in reality.

Sure!

Giovanni
From: Giovanni Dicanio on
On 10/06/2010 17:27, Tom Serface wrote:
> FWIW I think the 2010 Office ribbon is customizable :o)

I don't think so... (?)

From: Tom Serface on

Tom

From: David Scambler on
"Tom Serface" <tom(a)camaswood.com> wrote in

> Also there is info about how many people have
> viewed it, whether or not it is already answered (some people here
> could use that information)

The answer tick means that someone has ticked answered. Nothing more,
nothing less.
From: Giovanni Dicanio on
On 10/06/2010 21:11, Tom Serface wrote:

This applies to Office 2007 as well, so would you say that the "Office
2007 Ribbon is customizable?".

Yes, it is using programming... but I was thinking about some form of
RAD approach built inside Office itself, like it was possible with
Office 2003 and previous versions for the toolbars.

Giovanni