From: johnet123 on

Han wrote:
> It appears to resemble an elongated Expander!

You may be referring to a picture of a Casio Classpad, which they used
as a placeholder.

From: Han on
Oh! Hehe! Goes to show you how much ... er little I know about Casio
machines.

From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Ullrich wrote:
> Google gives:
> <http://h20331.www2.hp.com/Hpsub/cache/297977-0-0-225-121.html> (1st
> Place Winner: College Division)

nothing to do with what hp is about to release.

JY
From: timwessman on
That is me. I called my entry the 50G simply because it has kind of
been the name for the next calculator for a long time. Unless it has a
built in cell phone. . . then people (actually 1 in particular) have
called it the 58GX+++super or some silly thing like that.

I wonder how long it will be before a search for 50G graphing
calculator won't show me up on the top of the list.

TW

From: johnet123 on

tom wrote:
> Yestarday I read on the website from Dynatech (a big german calculator
> seller) that there would be 2 new calculators from HP in this summer.
> The new HP 39 GS and a new HP 50 G, but they have no further
> infrmations and no pics of both.
> Does anybody here know more?
>
> Greetings
> Tom

Is it my imagination or is TI (TI-Nspire} and HP (HP50G) either
releasing their new calculators in Germany or are engaging in some type
of unusual calculator competition there?

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Prev: HP48GX memory
Next: Linux emulators