From: timiteh on
It seems that you hase some knowledge about this product.
Has hidryx worked on this product ?
And if Yes is this production a revolution or just an evolution
compared to the HP49G+ ?

From: Bruce Horrocks on
Ullrich wrote:

> Hi Jean-Yves,
> what IS hp about to release? Could you give some details to enlight us.

They're about to release "the press". You'll know this because, in a few
days, you'll see an announcement from HP saying "Press Release".

;-)

--
Bruce Horrocks
Surrey
From: martin cohen on
johnet123 wrote:
> tom wrote:
>
>>Yestarday I read on the website from Dynatech (a big german calculator
>>seller) that there would be 2 new calculators from HP in this summer.
>>The new HP 39 GS and a new HP 50 G, but they have no further
>>infrmations and no pics of both.
>>Does anybody here know more?
>>
>>Greetings
>>Tom
>

> Is it my imagination or is TI (TI-Nspire} and HP (HP50G) either
> releasing their new calculators in Germany or are engaging in some type
> of unusual calculator competition there?

I am reserving about $200 for the 50G, whatever it is.

Martin Cohen
From: Volker Neurath on
martin cohen wrote:

>> Is it my imagination or is TI (TI-Nspire} and HP (HP50G) either
>> releasing their new calculators in Germany or are engaging in some type
>> of unusual calculator competition there?
>>
>I am reserving about $200 for the 50G, whatever it is.

Mee too.

And by the way: when i saw the first photos of the upcoming TI nspire
CAS Handheld, i couldn't any other way than thinking of the Qonos...

In my opinion it looks very similar.

Volker
--
Besides, i'm of the opinon, that TCPA has to be stopped
From: frank.bilz on
Hi,

I asked at HP Germany and they answered that the calc responsibility is
at the firm Moravia (Germany).

So I asked them and they answered:

(HP-50G...)
- is planned but not on the market yet
- gets an improved display (more room for graphics e.g.)
- USB plus serial interface
- a new and enlarged equation library
- format of the SD cards is FAT32

I think there is nothing really new for you, but I liked to tell you
this little bit of information...

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Prev: HP48GX memory