From: duenodemonte on
Do you know where does it have the batteries ? I could not find where
to put them !

Maybe they have new solar capture energy, so do not require of
batteries .... !

Then I´ll prefer them on Silver, because the Gold on my HP49G+ has
disappear after a year of heavy use.

Daniel

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
Gene wrote:
> Remember:
>
> Anyone who talks about a rumored product did not work on the product.
>
> Why?
>
> Because anyone who worked on a rumored product would be under a strict
> non-disclosure agreement where they cannot talk about a purported
> product.
>
> That is ALWAYS the case.
>
> If someone did talk about a product before it was released, regardless
> of the manufacturer, they would either a) be in trouble with the
> company, b) not work on any future products or c) both.
AND
since I'm not a betatester or anyway involved
I can freely say that yes
it seems to be a slightly evolutionary product
with excellent keyboard and some other enhancements
4*AAA batteries and both RS & USB
The ROM is naturally updated , but there is no HUGE changes

If I'm not taken in I can also start to talk about the HP-51G project
What about the new secret handheld,
which is based on a iPAQ and these features:
<witheld in hope to get into the project>

How do I know these?
a) anyone could guess it
b) bull***** around with no knowledge whatsoever
c) calculator division of HP is so predictable
d) demonic powers so me the future
e) evolution of CAS calculatrice is so obvious
f) full knowledge of all HP project is available on a crackers net site
g) googling around & putting the pieces together
h) I have broken into several web sources and gained secret information
i) I'm so good at guessing
j) just rumours
z) zomeone at HPQ in the USA is tipping me off now & then

From: timite_h on
If it is just an evolutionnary product then i am absolutely not
interested.
Especially if the HP50G is what the HP49G+ was supposed to be.
Seriously i wonder why HP has fired the ACO as they obviously need the
help of hydryx to release even barely improved products over their
current line.
They should make an agreement with hydryx to let them design the
replacant of the HP49G series with Qonos as the starting point.

From: ME on
hp is obviously off track and flailing wildly at best. They need to do
something drastically different. They should be considering all
possibilities to return their reputation to it former status!

From: John H Meyers on
frank.bilz wrote:

> I asked at HP Germany and they answered that the calc [distributing]
> responsibility is at the firm Moravia

Keyboard at upper right sure looks modern (and familiar?):
http://www.moravia-consulting.com/en/home/?id=12-moravia-consulting
http://www.moravia-consulting.com/css/templates/moravia/right.jpg

"MORAVIA Consulting is the Master distributor of HP calculators..."
In 2003 we began constructing a new building close to Brno´s airport"

Why would anyone in so beautiful a city
direct their gaze towards a calculator instead?
http://www.virtourist.com/europe/brno

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Prev: HP48GX memory
Next: Linux emulators