From: ME on
Of course , the UX180P is not an origami.

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
ME wrote:
> Of course , the UX180P is not an origami.

Oh - thanks for the clarification!

From: Veli-Pekka Nousiainen on
fbalzer wrote:
> It's back, with some more information.

One extra thing that I want is slightly more run-time speed
eg. slow-mode as it is,
but with 4 AAA you could have 90MHz or 105MHz "default" run mode
Increasing it slightly with each evolutionary model
one can always have a new faster model

From: Eric Smith on
timwessman(a)gmail.com writes:
> I would guess they are saying "improved display" to the 80x131 pixel
> size. Considering how much work it took to get the larger 49g+ display
> working correctly, I doubt another size increase is in order.
> (Although if they split each pixel into 9 smaller pixels I wouldn't
> complain. . . ;-)

Possibly the work they did to expand it for the 49G+ has removed most or all
of the internal hardcoding that made it difficult.
From: Jean-Yves Avenard on
Eric Smith wrote:

> Possibly the work they did to expand it for the 49G+ has removed most or all
> of the internal hardcoding that made it difficult.

The improvement they are talking about sound like what the rom update
for the 49g+ brought.

JY
First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Prev: HP48GX memory
Next: Linux emulators